Well, the other day I turned the corner to come down my street within my sub. Its a long street,,and my house is mid way down the block. As I turned the corner, there were 2 police officers ( on motorcycles )(lights on),,giving a ticket to someone they had pulled over. We have had some kids "racing" up and down our sub recently.

As soon as I turned on to my street, both officers looked up and at my car as I proceeded to "coast" toward them ,,they were 1/2 way in the street. ( my car has 3 inch exhaust, 2 chamber flows, with dumps,,,and is LOUD)...

As I approached them, I had to turn just a bit to get around them,,,both of them staring at the car, no waves, no nothing ( dark sunglasses and bike helmets on, stern face)...and then watched as I moved past them,,,my house was 3 down from where they were,,,,I pulled it in the driveway, and into the garage,,and shut the door......
By the time I got into the house, my kids had seen the lights, and were now standing on the porch.........
I sat down with my 3 year old on the porch,,,,the police saddled up their bikes,,,and started heading my way,,,,,my 3 year old waved as they approached,,,,and then they both pulled into my drive way....
I thought, aw crap,,,I am going to get a ticket for excessive noise...or something.

They pulled up,,,shut off the bikes,,,started to get off...the conversation went something like:
Police: Sir,,,how are you today
Me: Fine, everything OK down the street there ?
Police: Yup,,
Police officer#2: Hey,,,did you see a black car around here?
Me: yup...
Police #2: is it yours ?
Me: yup, I know, its kind of noisy,,,
Police#2: where is it,,? in the garage ?
Me: yes
Police#2: Well, I LOVE THAT CAR !!!
Me: wheewwww,,,didnt expect that
Police#2: why dont you open the garage and pull that thing out....
Well,,,I fired it up,,,pulled it out, and next thing I know,,,we were talking cars, motors, etc,,,come to find out,,,he has a 69Z28. He was looking at everything,,and was a great guy..very friendly, and knew alot about cars...even asked what it ran at the track.
As we walked back to the front of the house, Police officer#1 let my 3 year old Nick,,,sit on the his bike,light flashing, siren going,,,my wife was snapping pictures,,what a sight,,,,then he started giving my 10 year son pointers on how to hold his lacrosse racquet for about 10 minutes, and was tossing the ball back and forth with him on my front lawn,,,( come to find out,,,he played some serious lacross in high school and college)....
They were there for about 30min,,
My neighbor ( who hates my car ),,,saw what was going on and yells "is everything OK over there ???" (real nosey),,,i just yelled "yup, just hangin with some car buddies on the force," ( you wench, i thought)...
They were very cool,,my kids were floored,,,Told them to stop by anytime,,,and to be safe.
I enclosed some photos.