Here are some of the first pics I took today. Wow was it hot out there. Caught the second round of SS, heard air was around 4100 so not to many good runs unless you had something blowing air in your motor.

Car count was down, quite a bit of open space on SW west side of track. Also noticed that midway stuff has decreased some as well, but that may be because its Thursday.

Talked to Big Daddy briefly and bought a poster. Wow is he cool. I asked the lady for the poster, and she goes do you want him to autograph, "Well Yeah". So next thing I know he comes running around the corner and starts talking about his new Challenger. He was just talking about how he does the stock stuff because he has so much fun with it and laughed that he hasnt ever turned a wrench on the car "we just plug it into that plug thing and make it do stuff".

Ill post some more later. SS class tomorrow along with hemi challenge. Alot of new cars! Nothing like seeing a tractor trailer unload 3 cobra jets with a dealers name in vinyl all over it

Frito nice to meet yah!

Last edited by 68shifter; 09/04/11 09:44 PM.

68' Barracuda (4 speed) 64' Savoy (4 speed) 65' Satellite (girl tranny)