I realized I did not have enough down pinion angle on my Duster so I called Travis at Calvert Racing and purchased some 4* wedges. When I installed them I noticed the the alignment pin in the spring was not long enough to go into the hole in the spring perch. I made some minor adjustments and got it partially into the perch. I only made a few passes on the car because I was afraid the rear end would shift. It did not shift at all.

Last week I had to drive from my house outside Phoenix to my father in laws house near San Francisco. I took the back way(long way) and stopped by Calvert Racing in Lancaster, CA.

As soon as I got in the door Travis came up and introduced himself to me. I explained the problem and he said they should have sent me some longer locating bolts. He then told me how to fabricate some. A minute later he told me to come in the back of the shop where they store parts and do assembly work. He got a couple of bolts and went to a lathe and cut the heads down to the porper size, then he modified a couple of nuts to fit over the bolts. Last he added a couple of locking nuts. I stood there and talked to him as he spent a few minutes making these items. Once he gave them to me I asked how much he wanted for them. His responce was no charge. I said no way, how much. Again he said no charge.

As we were walking back to the front of the shop he looked at me and asked what size shirt I wear. I said medium. He then handed me a grey Calver shirt that they sell. I said, "Are you sure?" He said "We want to thank you for stopping by."

I love their products because they really work. Now I see why. They are totaly commited to having outstanding products, and providing outstanding customer service. They are the BEST manufacturer I have ever dealt with.
I hope all of you that have suspension problems will give them a call and purchase their products. They deserve it.

Raul