Quote:

I think we couls all use a sponsor

Best of luck with the car. Trying to run T/S is no easy task for sure. I will be waiting to see the results. As someone pointed out earlier we often see some dy no numbers but never hear how they ran in the car. Always nice to see track results. I know my junk is an underachiever but being a S/ST racer I have never been to concerned with the ultimate ET from the car.

Be watching both combos to see the results. Always tough to compare a suspended digger to a door car. I am sure I will see Tom's in person. We have been thinking of building a real engine for my heap for next year. So interested in seing the results. Have been leaning toward the Predator stuff but I have a good pair of B1 heads and may just go much bigger than my current set up. But might just have a whole new car all together.

One last tidbit some here dont include is the DA the car runs in. Tom spends most all his time running at tracks with bad air. I would best most of the time he is in in 4000'+ DA's. The MATS is probably the best air he sees other than going to Oregon or Boise a year. I know last time we went out the DA was between 5500-6000'. Feels like I am towing a boat behind me

Hey Al, 5500-6000 is good air here. I've seen it at 8500 before. Talk about knocking the wind out of your combo. I hope you are doing well down there, and yes your car makes killer power for being a dwarf in a giant world. I remember seeing you go in the 8.40's at Vegas a while back, right? Anyways, stay in touch. I'm going to try to get all my stuff put together to install the Predator sometime in September, if possible. I'll let you know the results as our last race is the end of September here .