Thanks ,,I really like my 56 ,and since I did the front end swap it really drives great...and STOPS .I had a ton of pics of the swap but a while ago my lap top crashed and I lost a lot of stuff, a lot of pictures ..all I can tell you it was very easy...The trick was I bought a complete 1986 5th ave....4 bolts and 2 p/s hoses and the entire suspension was out..just some lining it up properly a couple of welds and it was in..then I took the steering colume from the 5 th ave and that went in like it was made for the 56..now I have tilt steering wheel and turn signal switch..I even took the cruies control ,,,but never installed it...really not hard to do..done 2 cars now ..easy..my only problem was i used headers and they hit the P/S Box..took some header fabricating..Now I put in a 493 stroker,,went 11.85 @ 112 with stock Iron 906 heads and will do better with better slicks..now if you know anyone the 56 is going up for sale with or without power or with the stock 440 as I got a 62 Savoy I'm going to build Thanks Larry

6982271-059.JPG (189 downloads)