that scamp looks evil ! nothing wrong with primer , i just heard the chevy guy refer to it as mopar grey because so many mopars were primer grey for years . i'm sure the scamp hauls [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] too !

love that red 63 also . you guys have some sharp cars ! i had too much going on trying to sell parts so i couldn't film it all but the heat sucked too , no shade in the stands to get away from that sun , i cant imagine strapping into those cars with the windows up and a race suit ! i remember those days well , once the engine fires , you forget all about it though ! lol

if i have your car's pic on that video , email me directly and tell me which car is yours , i'll reply back with pics for ya . tedevans57@yahoo.com

6758594-IMG_2586.JPG (53 downloads)

Just an old man in his late 50's now that grew up in the 60's and 70's around real muscle cars when they were still new and cutting edge . I was from Michigan but raised in SO. Calif. from a young age until I came back home to get away from the nightmare traffic and smog laws and way too expensive living cost . I am still addicted to mopars and mostly early station wagons , but still love most of the pre '73 mopars the most .