Started off I went to hook up the truck and trailer Friday and there is a noise in the motor of the truck ! Not good! Not sure whats wrong but maybe broke a valve spring? valve train type noise in the pass valve cover. So I went and got grandpa's truck. A FORD..nice truck 08 4 door 460. I hope No one got a pic of me in it ! so we get loaded up 2 hrs late. on the road we go. Tows great No problems . Two times runs sat 11.21 and 11.19. I had a 18 on the car I like to take a stab at the dial in right out of the box..get me in the right frame of mind. car ran dead on 3-4 times sat. right lane was bad late in the day.But I see it and dial for it..We try to stay in the left lane. Well we won yee ha ! That's real good for us in the points. We are in the points lead now.Was down a round and half going in. Sunday Jenni pulls a red eye first round..Not something she does very often But hey it happens..Bought back in. Got to the 5 round (more points . she had a .009 he had .007 light we broke out by 3 with 4 and he broke out with a 3 with 9 .002 at the stripe so close. not much you can do with that. .so turn out to be a great weekend. got meet up with some moparts members. Vic he is mad at me for calling keith..I am bad with names and faces. I met Vic 3-4 times now. very nice guy.I felt like heel ! Keith and his wife are very nice.enjoy talking to them. 68 shifter very cool car..neat wheelies !.. I am sure I will remeber more as the day rolls on LOL. Here is a pic.