Great looking Challenger and garage. Now to your wheels, unless it's the lighting those wheels do not look at all like factory wheels. From the picture it looks like they have too much offset. I would think we should be able to see more of the lugs and the hub area. They look like they are deeper dish wheel than the factory? I bring this up because back in the '80's my Dad wanted a wider wheels for our '68 GTX so he could put slighty larger radial tires on it. Turns out that the wheels from his '79 Country Squire wagon fit perfectly. After getting a set from the junk yard, cleaning and painting, getting new tires we realized that no Chrysler Corp wheel covers or dog dish caps would stay on these wheels. He ended up putting Ford wheel covers on it, it looked awful in my opinion. A few years later when I got the car the first thing I did was put Mopar wheels on it. It was a shame he threw the originals away. Sorry to be long winded, my bet is on the wrong wheels. Hopefully Year One will cooperate.