-what cars had #302 heads? -85-89 2bbl M bodies, and 318 2bbl/efi trucks with roller cams until '91
-what's the best SB head? -production, IMHO, magnums depends on your application (race? street? how much ya wanna spend???!!!
-what's better MSD or MP? performance should be the same, MSD might give better idle quality for large cams
-why do I have no oil pressure? where do I begin
-will this trans fit my 360? maybe
-what's the biggest tire to fit an A body? how much sheetmetal do you want to cut?
-what do I need to put a 360 in a /6 car? I'm getting bored I'll let someone else take this
-how much can I bore my block? bore till you hit water, back off .150.....
-max compression on pump gas? depends on quench, cam duration, timing, head material, any thermal coatings on components, and elevation.
-how do I get my timing tape to stick? superglue. worked for me. too bad I didn't realize till after I had the motor in the car you're supposed to put the timing take on backwards/upside down on a small block. I like I think it was unlawful or streetwise's suggestion. take and measure the circumference of the damper. divide by 10. put a line with a permanent marker or paint on the damper that amount away from the 0 line. there's your 36 degrees to time it all in to!

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)