Quote:

so if the air gets better and your car doesnt improve does that mean its lean? explain your thoughts, thanks btw i run 84 jets square in a holley 950 no pv, car ets from 10.30 to a best of 10.14 no changes in tuning just weather

I would think that your motor is not running fat if it doesn't pick up when the air get better How much better weather are we talking about as far as actaul air temps, humidity and baro. pressure changes? My car slowed down .006( 6.688 ET 1/8 mile) when the air temps went from 71.4F with 40.2% humidity with Baro. Pres. of 27.39(actual) at 11.10 A.M. to 80.4 F with 28.7 % humidity and 27.34 B.P. at 1.39 PM in Madras this weekend with a 6.694 ET the MPH didn't change from 102.74 to 102.74 MPH The AFR on it are right at 12.8 to 13.3 AFR for the entire run now My intrepretations have alwyas been that if the car picks up when the air gets better the carb. jetting is fat IHTHs. BTW, I'm going to Woodburn in two weeks for the Mopar race so we will see what it does there now that it seems to have enough fuel supply for the entire run instead of running out from the starting line on like it was the last race there according to the wide ban

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)