Quote:

I'm going to lean towards what feets is asking about, the fans and rad setup.

Typically when it comes to aero, if the hood scoop is not sealed, it will help cool the engine, because the air coming in will pass around the engine, exhaust manifolds / headers, etc.. and go under the car, yet this results in a handling disadvantage since this will promote front end lift at high speed.

Yes and no.
Vehicles at speed create low pressure areas behind the radiator. The radiator is an obstruction to air flow. Therefore, it has higher pressure in front than behind.
Chin spoilers and under covers increase this low pressure effect and actually help draw more air through the radiator.
Hood scoops that do not seal to the air cleaner or carburetor force air into the engine compartment and greatly reduce the low pressure area behind the radiator. That kills the additional suction behind the radiator.
Sealing the radiator to the grille so air can't get around it slightly increases the air flow. The problem is the air will only stack up a wee bit before venting around the grille opening and over the hood.

Air is a funny thing. It flows like a liquid but can be easily compressed.

I'd like to see the fans and shroud on this car. If it's one of those flat faced square cornered "pretty" aluminum fan shrouds it needs to go in the trash.
It might be possible to "save" some of those by making some flappy cutouts in the flat parts of the shroud. They open towards the engine to allow air trapped by the shroud to escape. At low (or no) speed the fan draws them closed and pulls more air through the radiator.
Look at this factory style Viper fan and you can see how much air the engineers wanted to vent out of the shroud.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon