well took it to dads dealership and had one of the mechanics look at it (dad hasn't gone to school for the "new cars" since the early 90"s). Hooked battery charger up to it then jason crawled and looked it all over ran tests. Found some wires by the junkion block that were he thought stretched. Moved them then found a diode that was bent and looked damaged. Straightened that out. He was going to test the wires with test light using power output on dash but remembered he seen a blown fuse for it in the fuse?relay center in the engine compartment. Replaced that then tried it before he checked the power output of the wires. It started. Shut it off 4 times and everytime it started. Figured that I'd then need the junkion block and that he was done. Unhooked battery charger put cover back on fu/relay center. He said well before I leave I want to try 1 more time. Guess what. Wont start! So back to checking the junkion block. Tapped on it a few times trying to start it. Nothing. Went out side and started tapping on relay center as I was holding key in start position. Nothing at 1st but once he started tapping on it a single hit each time it would turn over. Hit it as it was turning over and it would stop just like I released the key. Hit it again it would turn over. So he ran the test on the power out put on the wires by the junkion block they had power but then it lost power at the coil. So he said it goes from under dash to relay center which then goes to coil for spark of which it has none there. So I need a relay center. I asked him how much i owed him coming in on a day off when he had relatives in town and he says Nothing. I wasn't coming in here expecting to get paid. So with that we think we maybe get to start the van next wednesday when the part comes in!.

Thank you to those that replied with ideas. I tried them all!

corey

Contact Me about AMD Prices