Comp has been selling them for a good while now and they have had a ton of problems--they are known for the plungers "sticking" and making a mess! I have had two engines just about kill me and destroy customer confidence when lifters failed a few days in on one and a few hours after install on another--they stink! Comp will do nothing and tell you there are no problems--Cranes are the best but I don't think any are left out there--old stock I mean--a new company has a hyd roller lifter for BB Mopar--I think Hughes and others have them available--as well as other vendors--they seem to be doing good though I am not sure who makes them I am told they are USA--RUN From the Comps !!!! Yea--many will say they have had no issues but do you want a trashed engine?? Comp may supply the top teams with great items but us poor ole street hot rodders get imported and UNTESTED junk day after day from them with NO support--they sell junk and KNOW IT! Ask any engine shop owner and they will all have a note book filled with tales--do some homework and find the others out there--Good luck when that lifter fails, pushrod jumps out, rocker is trashed, valve gets bent, guide ruined and then you pay to take it all out , do it all over, buy new parts --That company could have admitted mistakes, made it right and been the #1 outfit but they hide and admit nothing--just ask crate Hemi owners that had Comp units with "soft" cam cores from China etc etc etc