I used a gallon of rustoleum to paint all the black on my truck

after sand blasting,I painted the frame,rear axle,underhood,core support,inner fenders,inside of cab,door jambs

used the satin black on the hood,cowl,letters on the gate

used regular laquer thinner and used a HVLP set up and only used 1 gallon of the gloss and 2 quarts of satin

I used 1 gallon of 2k primer,and 1 gallon of 4th deminsion bright lemon yellow,with 2 gallons of clear coat and the thinner that goes with it.

it turned out real nice on the black and satin and the 2 stage paint worked well also,painted it outside in the back yard,and to my surprize it did not get a lot of crap in it,had about 4 runs in the clear that sanded out after it was dry,was my first try at bodywork and paint..well my buddy did the bodywork and shot the paint,I bank rolled it and did the labor... so it was we when I say I

i just either sandblasted stuff and shot it or scuffed it with a pad useing the black,exept the body work,that got 80,150,320,400 wet

I can post some pics if you want a looky see at the black inside of cab and the rest of it

you can order hemi orange in rustoleum too,thats what I should have painted the engine with,but I used the plasticoat hemi orange.