Quote:

Ok...I have a dumb question. I have a back half 68 Dart w/ladder bars and coil overs. I was told that this setup is the easiest to make work but still put the power to the ground.
I have heard from a few guys that a 4 link can be a real pain to get correct because of all the adjustments that you can make. Now I dont know since this is my first back half. It could also be that my car will be a street only car too..

There was a little learning curve but it's not bad. Four links actually work better for the street than a ladder bar. Ladder bar cars plant the tires harder and the leverage is different. That's why you see ladder bar cars hiking the front end so high and four link cars just move forward without as much lift. Do ladder bars work? Sure they do and if that's what you already have keep it but if you're building a car why not just four link it?

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.