Quote:

But what happend? Why did the show end? Why did it not thrive?

I can't wait for the answers.

The show ended cause on Sunday they cancelled the event for the day. I was 3-4 inline behind the gate when they came to the gate and said they cancelled the event because it was supposed to rain. Well low and behold the clouds cleared and the sun came out and it NEVER rained. The magazine pulled sponsorship and no-one else picked it up. So yes it was basically Maplegrove's way of conducting business.

Overall what I saw this weekend was a show that COULD become a nice show. They advertised well and had what we want to go there for. Hemi Challenge,FAST class,NSSA,Quick 32,Gambler's race etc. IMO on prices they need to lower car show and general admission prices alittle to bring more people which would bring more vendors. Build the show not start out at Mopar Nats status. Keep calling cars to the lanes instead of waiting till the lanes were empty and know what's goin on. I laughed when the announcer today said to stop by the Indy cylinder head spot today and they left Saturday from what I saw(correct me if I am wrong).

On another note Did Hemifred take a pass in the S & M Duster this weekend?