69 camaro spoiler-it bolts on with ease- is to improve the air flow around the car. What you can't see is the black screen across the 22 inch 3 core radiator which keeps the big air out but allows the radiator to do it's job. There is foam sealing on the core support. The brake cooling intakes are in the front of the wheel well bolted in place of the factory shields. They work. There are no cooling issues

The "passenger" is an instructor as this is a high performance driving school not race day.

There were 2 drivers of the car, so it ran in 2 different run groups, hence the 2 different colored dots. I am allowed to drive solo as I have been running thunder road for almost 20 yrs now.

Windows are down per the rules.

Passing is by invitation only and not allowed in turns. You are racing only against the clock.

This is the most fun you can have with a fast car.
We brought along a back up vehicle.
2005 SRT10 pickemup. A real handful on the track esp without 5 pt seat belts. It took a bit of work to coax the speed out of it but I managed 130 mph on the back straight. It was very squirmy going up thru the esses.

Many thanks to my good friend for the use of his vehicles.

6663068-glen2011truck.jpg (128 downloads)