I sure know that it wouldnīt be good business to do heads like these for customers, itīs just too much work.

No people just dont like ugly, Ive a friend whos are around 300, a couple pr tubes have tubes from going to far, some epoxy, ect...the heads are plain ugly, looking at them id run, seeing the car run id want to buy them.

Dont be shy, post the pics we can all learn new things, my eddies are a consertive 285 with no epoxy or tubes, with square ports.

Ive seen the tops rounded a bit above the square port line and there is about an inch on the bottom thats thick that could be port matched to the intake, I myself am comfortable doing a lil radius on the top of the port but dont have the skills to know what working over the bottoms might help or hurt.

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think you will find to many people interested in reshaping eddy heads around here. there is no reason to go through that. to many better choices of heads.

I sure know that it wouldnīt be good business to do heads like these for customers, itīs just too much work. I did these for my own car, so it was not the money, but more like the lack of it why I did them

I still donīt know about posting pictures though...