I recently started having an intermittent problem with my 04 Dakota 4x4 when I put it in reverse. It goes into reverse and you can feel the truck wanting to go backwards but it will not move. It sounds and feels like something is binding up somewhere. I'm not sure if it is the trans. or the rear end but it feels like the rear end. It has been doing this once in a while lately but usually I can get it to correct itself by putting it back in drive and going forward a bit and then backing up. I usually back into my driveway so I don't have a problem being I am moving forward when pulling out. Today however I pulled in forward and now I can't back out as I can't move it forward any further to try and free up whatever is happening. The truck has only 35K on it and I don't drive it very often (maybe once a week). Has anyone ever experienced this or have an idea what could be causing it? Could the fact that the truck is sitting most of the time without being driven have something to do with it?