Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
04/24/24 02:50 AM
So I lucked out this past weekend when I went to the Spring Fling CPW show and while buying a pile of housing for a friend, I seen someone had a Dana 60 for sale. I asked him what was up with it. Was told it was set up for a race car, 1971 b-body perches, spool with 4:56, moser axles and 10in brakes. After forking over $1000 for it, I needed to convert it to a suregrip for street/strip use and plan to use 3:23/3:55 ratio ring and pinion. Was just going to order everything from Cass (Dr Diff) and have a local shop do the work. I am tempted to use the helicoil sure grip he offers, but am open to suggestions. As of now, do not know if it has 30 or 35 spline axles? What WILL NEED REPLACING?
0 108 Read More
Moparts Question and Answer
04/23/24 11:55 PM
Just wondering if you would get your Mopar 340-6 pack rocker arms and shafts repaired, Is Rocker Arm Unlimited the only game in town?
Bob
0 104 Read More
Mopar Connection Magazine
04/23/24 01:49 PM
[Linked Image]

Car cruise season upon us, lads and it’s time to get your classic Mopar running better than ever. Whether you’re looking to refresh that double pumper that’s been sticking or crispen up that ignition; Holley’s got the parts you need – and now at a new lower price. When you click this link you’re going to be taken to a catalog of 250 pages of discounted parts, components and equipment (as well as some fun stuff for the garage like banners, signs, clocks and tumblers).

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
0 72 Read More
04/22/24 01:29 PM
[Linked Image]

The restoration of our 2006 former police Dodge Charger has progressed well. It is in the final stages of painting and quickly moving towards the start of reassembly. The Charger was selected as a project because I wanted a late-model electronic fuel-injected Hemi to assess and evaluate. I own a few Dodge products, but all have old-school engines and transmissions, and all are carbureted. To catch up on the progress thus far, check out the previous installments about the Charger.

0 46 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
04/19/24 07:40 PM
Scam Alert

There is an A66 Challenger 4 speed listed for sale on the Milwaukee Craigslist page.

FJ5 with yellow bumble stripe.
[
b] It is a SCAM Ad so Buyer Beware on this one![/b]

The real owner is registered on the A66 Challenger Registry Web site on FB.

The car is for sale by Johnny Davis in Indianapolis. Not in Milwaukee! 😔

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/milwaukee-dodge-challenger/7734362257.html
0 397 Read More
04/19/24 05:20 PM
[Linked Image]

Knowing exactly what’s happening with your engine is paramount to maintaining your classic Mopar’s longevity. Thankfully, living without quality gauges is no longer an issue; Redline Gauge Works is offering a great deal on Dakota Digital VHX B and E-body instrument panels.

0 102 Read More
Moparts Show Listings
04/19/24 04:53 PM
Midwest Mopars in the Park
May 31st thru June 2nd
Washington County Fairgrounds
12300 40th St N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Car Show & Swap Meet
Costs on Flyer
https://www.moparsinthepark.com/

Special Features
A12 Reunion
1971 Color Me Cuda display
A100 Anniversary
0 55 Read More
04/19/24 01:31 AM
WIW NOS E body 2895592 (W758) Clear windshield? Have not seen one to compare. Thanks in advance. Joe
0 232 Read More
04/18/24 06:06 PM
[Linked Image]

Proform Parts has introduced its latest product, the Brushless Ultra-Performance fan, an all-new brushless electric motor cooling fan. When in maximum cooling, the brushless design affords greater cubic feet per minute (CFM) of airflow compared to the competition. The Proform Brushless fans are lightweight, low-profile, have no amp spikes, and produce cooling airflow, unlike any fan on the market.

0 58 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/18/24 01:58 PM
Today is the open track day at Willow Springs. Good opportunity to stretch the legs of some of the Mopars around SoCal. Hopefully someone who attended will post some pics or maybe some videos.
0 170 Read More
04/16/24 01:51 PM
[Linked Image]

Big things are happening at Mancini Racing these days. Just recently did Mancini announce that longtime Mopar Parts Manager Dave Radcliffe bowed out of his role at Roseville Moparts and joined the team at Mancini. With this move comes 30 years of experience and intimate know-how that will be used to troubleshoot existing products and better develop future products sold exclusively through Mancini Racing.

0 110 Read More
04/15/24 09:05 PM
The Napa April Valvoline oil sale is on, 5.99 VR1 and 5.99 type F if anybody is needing to restock. Doug
0 326 Read More
04/15/24 02:01 PM
[Linked Image]

A Mopar racer must have confidence in the engine powering their ride to succeed on the track. For decades, Indy Cylinder Head has assembled engines that enthusiasts desire for street or drag racing.

Indy Cylinder Head builds the best Mopar engines and manufactures them from their initial design, pouring the molds, completing the machine work, and assembling the engine from a bare block. The dedication and talent of Indy Cylinder Head’s employees will allow you to put your Mopar in the winner’s circle.

0 114 Read More
04/12/24 05:57 PM
[Linked Image]

Holy bumpsticks, Batman! If you were looking to radically wake up your otherwise staid-and-stock 5.7-liter HEMI, Summit Racing has got you covered. Recently, Summit announced a partnership with Brian Tooley Racing offering a pretty diverse array of performance camshafts – whether you’re looking to add a little rumpty-rump to your daily driver, or go full all-out, they’ve got what you’re looking for.

0 100 Read More
04/12/24 11:33 AM
I’m out of codes. Passed out over 80 codes👍
0 86 Read More
04/11/24 02:36 PM
[Linked Image]

For those looking to make serious horsepower who have been a little hesitant to save the stick need not worry anymore. Many aftermarket 5- and 6-speed Tremec swap kits are rated to a maximum of 600 ft. lbs. of torque. Few are rated for 700 ft. lbs. Now, American Powertrain’s new ProTwin Clutch Kit is rated for a ridiculous 1,100 ft. lbs. of torque meaning no more smoking lesser-rated clutches.

0 63 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
04/10/24 06:02 PM
Anyone know of a fellow Cleet Goodwin? Last I heard he was out west, maybe Colorado.
0 258 Read More
04/10/24 01:38 PM
[Linked Image]

The week of March 23-31, 2024, marks the 58th annual Easter Jeep Safari, with tens of thousands of off-road enthusiasts – most of whom are driving a Jeep product – flooding Moab, Utah to play in the sand of some of the most stunning landscapes in the world. Of course, the Jeep brand has a massive presence at the event and as has been the case for many years, one of the key attractions is a collection of new concept vehicles.

0 77 Read More
04/10/24 12:28 AM
I have 1 code left. Send a pm.
0 101 Read More
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
04/09/24 03:05 PM
Looking to buy a set of fenders from a guy in Gering, NE and I can't make the almost 16 hour drive anytime soon. If anyone could haul them for me I'd be interested in a price.
0 109 Read More
04/09/24 12:50 PM
[Linked Image]

Our 1967 Dodge Dart’s original radiator sprung a leak in the top tank nearly a year ago. We had it repaired, but the top tank leaked in another area within a few months. After two more attempts to fix the top tank, we decided to move in another direction. However, the problem got worse for us. No matter what aftermarket radiator we ordered, the factory fan shroud would not fit properly, even after being informed the shroud would fit.

0 129 Read More
04/09/24 03:25 AM
I have 2 left, good till 5/1/2024
0 101 Read More
04/09/24 01:17 AM
I have 3 codes left, good till 5/1/2024. Send a pm. Cya.
0 119 Read More
04/08/24 07:42 PM
"1968 Javelin for sale. everything is there except the hood , grille engine and trans. This car was purchased in Tx and was being set up to be a strip car. Has sub frame and a Ford 9 inch 2 inch narrowed rear end in it. Would make a great strip car or resto car. Open to reasonable offers. restorable hi back buckets included that are not in the pics. The parts alone are worth more than asking price. No title."

Looks like a decent parts car for someone that might need it.
0 215 Read More
04/05/24 10:40 PM
71 satellite 383 n code auto 3.23 sure grip runs and moves has all new brakes , lines hoses , needs gas tank installed and new fuel line , needs exhaust . needs quarters and trunk floor pans decent still, has a few small patchabile spots on rear frame rails, trunk has rust underneath very decent start to an unmolested car I got the car from the orginal owner family , car could be drivable as is in a few days a bunch of other stuff done also to get it running , power window car will need switches.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1667210937019525/
0 277 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3