Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
09/26/23 04:00 AM
Congrats out to my friend David Horton for winning the 23 NMCA NSS points title. They had there final race this weekend and when the smoke settled he won. His trusty 65 Plymouth "The Battling Belvedere" took home the trophy. David is a long time racer and is pretty well known around the Carolinas as a tough out anytime he pulls to the line. Good job David.
Todd
0 26 Read More
Moparts Question and Answer
09/25/23 09:27 PM
I'm looking to get a newer mini starter replacing the 1971 2875560 on a 413 industrial (7.5-1 compression), preferably a nose-less.
It is going into the 2015 8HP70 trans via the JVX adapter kit and I'd like to not carve out the bell if possible.
413 starts on first cylinder so that is easy.

So, what 10 tooth noseless starter numbers will fit?
0 51 Read More
Mopar Connection Magazine
09/25/23 02:46 PM
[Linked Image]

For the last fifteen years, the small, quaint town of Muncy, Pennsylvania, nestled in the beautiful Susquehanna River valley, has hosted a massive car show on the main street and at two local dealerships. On September 16, 2023, the local Corvette club lined eight decades’ worth of Corvettes along the main drag. Muncy Motors entertained the Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury fans, and the Mopar Muscle of Central PA car club delighted the Mopar faithful at Kaiser Brothers CDJR.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
0 38 Read More
Ebay / Craigslist / Marketplace / WIW
09/25/23 01:54 PM
In decent condition. No missing pages. WIW? Thanks, WINGNUT
0 93 Read More
09/24/23 02:30 PM
Might be worth a look for someone local. Does not look like its been hacked up too much and generally pretty solid car.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d/agoura-hills-1972-challenger/7669402545.html
0 123 Read More
Sandy's Truck Shop
09/24/23 11:14 AM
https://jalopnik.com/nows-a-great-time-to-get-a-deal-on-a-jeep-gladiator-bec-1850866730

sample quote

One of them, a 2023 Gladiator Sport, somehow had an MSRP of $52,505. But you wouldn’t pay that. With a Jeep discount of $5,251 plus a huge dealer discount of $12,283, the price for this Gladiator came down to just $34,971, $17,534 off MSRP. (in California)

end quote

still not compelling IMHO
but maybe the trend will continue.

I wonder what rental companies pay in fleet sales?
0 73 Read More
Sandy's Truck Shop
09/24/23 01:41 AM
[b][/b] I have a 2002 ram1500 and need to know which years the tailgate will fit.
0 56 Read More
Stu Harmon General Forum
09/22/23 08:00 PM
Why ooohhhhh whhyyyyy?Yeah ..yeah I know i saw it a few minutes ago om Mecm! down eek coolHow's it possible maybe....maybe someone possest !We'll halloween devilis on the way!Lol eek drive
0 210 Read More
09/22/23 12:04 PM
[Linked Image]

The math behind solid lifter setup has always been pretty simple. By nature of the design, the only floating adjustment point is at the rocker arm. However, hydraulic tappets are a totally different animal, especially when used with aftermarket rocker assemblies. The squishy innards of said lifters add a variable that must be taken into account to achieve accurate geometry. Here’s how the team at Hughes Engines goes about it with their checking lifter (P/N HUG 8100):

0 115 Read More
09/21/23 02:35 PM
[Linked Image]

A while back our 1970 pro touring Super Bee started making a little bit of noise in the rear end along with not always engaging both wheels during a burnout. We found some down time and decided to tear into the 8.75 rear axle.

0 61 Read More
09/20/23 01:03 PM
[Linked Image]

Although unibodies are considered to be more rigid than frame on body cars, our classic Mopars still like to flex. There are certain areas that tend to flex and cause issues. If the body is bent too far it may not bend back and being bent time after time can start to weaken seams and welds.

0 60 Read More
09/19/23 11:33 AM
[Linked Image]

Every year the Wednesday before the Woodward Dream Cruise there is a gathering of Mopars at a donut shop called the Donut Cutter. It’s located just south of the epicenter of the cruise route that is usually based around Woodward and 13 Mile Road.

0 80 Read More
09/18/23 05:47 PM
What are the options I have when removing a vinyl top from a car with the plastic filler panels to make the little opera windows? Car is a 1977 Gran Fury 2 door

I need to remove the top to save the roof, but don't have money to have the top replaced right now. I know there are full windows under the panels, but the interior panels don't just pop out do they? I think the interior cosmetic plastics are different between the hard top and whatever this one is considered.

I am not opposed to running the exposed rear 1/4 glass, just not sure how to trim it out so it looks decent, and isn't just sitting there with a gaping void or something in the trim and fit.

I attached a couple pictures, one with one without the filler panel.
0 103 Read More
Sandy's Truck Shop
09/18/23 03:01 PM
what are good shorty headers for 17 15000 quad cab hemi? want good quality, and fit, thanks john
0 76 Read More
09/16/23 02:03 AM
[Linked Image]

Many of us worry about staying cool in the summer, but in reality a little sweat never hurt. You can roll the windows down and open those fresh air vents in your Mopar and get a pretty good breeze. When the weather changes and it’s time to warm up on those fall mornings or evenings, that is a little more difficult to achieve without a heater.

0 30 Read More
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
09/15/23 04:18 PM
Im looking at buy an enclosed trailer back east ( northern Ohio area. ) Time to be determined but twill not be until after the 1st of the year.

Im open to a couple different routes coming west . But end location is southern AZ . I'm not against a little out of the way . But dont want to end up in WA state either for example

So Im throwing it out there to get a haul back west with it and help pay for the trip before I make the final call to buy it or not

Anyone interested ? PM me
0 49 Read More
09/15/23 03:35 PM
0 202 Read More
09/15/23 03:33 PM
0 178 Read More
09/15/23 02:36 PM
0 190 Read More
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
09/14/23 03:12 PM
The 1st week of November I'll be heading from SE Minnesota to VA to drop off a grand son. I can bring my open 7000 pd car hauler along for the trip. Have a good winch if needed. Trailer is a relatively new PJ with good tires and brakes and a solid wood deck. .

PM me here please.
0 46 Read More
09/14/23 12:55 PM
[Linked Image]

Have you been thinking about swapping a Gen III Hemi into your ride? Edelbrock’s Pro-Flo 4 Plus Self-Learning Engine Management System is a game-changer for enthusiasts looking to swap a Gen III Hemi into their classic Chrysler, Dodge, or Plymouth vehicles.

0 97 Read More
Moparts Show Listings
09/13/23 07:27 PM
Mopars Unlimited of Arizona is having the annual Show and Shine on October 7th, 2023 9 AM to Noon. No entry fee, no judging, no hassles, just fun. Come and hang out for a few hours or a few minutes. Open to all Mopar and Mopar powered vehicles old and new.
This show is a benefit for ST. Mary’s Food Bank. Please bring a non-perishable food item for entry.
When;
Saturday October 7th, 2023

Where;
Auto Nation North Phoenix
19406 N 26th Ave
Phoenix, AZ
0 59 Read More
09/13/23 03:03 PM
[Linked Image]

Robert E. “Bob” Riggle, of Chino Valley, Arizona, a well-known figure in the world of drag racing and stunt driving, has passed at the age of 88. He is primarily recognized for his role in the “Hurst Hemi Under Glass” wheelstander. The Hurst Hemi Under Glass was a series of Plymouth Barracudas modified for exhibition wheelstanding, which is a type of stunt where the front wheels of the car are lifted off the ground, and the vehicle travels on its rear wheels alone.

0 92 Read More
Moparts Show Listings
09/13/23 01:14 PM

14th Annual all MOPAR show 24 September 2023

Time. Sunday 24 September; 9AM – 3 PM

Rain date is 1 October 2023

Contact: Tony Veloudas, veloudasa@gmail.com or Dave Major at 540-848-1536

Entry Fee: $20

Details. Open to all MOPARS: Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Jeep, DeSoto, AMC, Willys, Maxwell-Chalmers, Imperial, Hudson, Nash, and Fargo Trucks.
0 73 Read More
09/12/23 05:08 PM
Looking for a good front end alignment shop around the Pittsburgh area. Preferably the South Hills area. Anybody know of one????
0 138 Read More
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3