Moparts

A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter

Posted By: moparts

A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 03/31/24 03:20 PM

up
Posted By: Demon71

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 03/31/24 10:22 PM

WANTED

1971 Dodge Demon 340 4 speed car --FJ6 Color --- MUST BE able to be documented (title, build sheet, fender tag). Looking for numbers matching, but will accept period correct 340 and 4 speed or non-numbers matching 340 4 speed but must have documentation of FJ6 color on build sheet / fender tag. Will consider everything from fully restored ready to driver to a full project (with the correct documentation)

FJ6 is preferred but will consider consider all other colors provide documentation supports it. I have plenty of Demon's to build one, but want a documented car.

Email me description, price, pictures, location of what you have. derek@consolidated-displays.com
Posted By: 6PAX

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 04/01/24 12:59 AM

Wanted:

Complete set of column to trans. shift linkage for a 340 A-body and 727 trans.

Rally dash bezel for a 1970 Dart. One cut for an aftermarket radio is O.K.

69 Barracuda bench seat with center armrest. Prefer local to Detroit area for pickup so as to avoid shipping.

A nice pair of black sunvisors for a 1970 Dart. I believe 69's are the same but not sure about other years.

I'm also looking for one of these aftermarket Mopar logo shifter balls. Black ball with white Mopar logo (blue logo O.K. too). I know they are available new but I don't want to spend that much so I am good with a used one.

gt340 at yahoo.com

Attached picture shopping-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg
Posted By: jim

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 04/07/24 05:46 AM

Need to find Crager SS wheels in 15“ x 8 preferred with a 5x4” pattern for my ‘68 dart. I only need to, due to a break-in MD garage or my car was stored. The two rear wheels and tires were stolen. I need to find replacements.
I also need The lower rod for the transmission linkage on a console floor shift 904.
Contact me jimbo1096 at aol.com
Posted By: Wirenut

Wanted 70 Duster - 04/09/24 03:17 PM

Looking for a driver quality front lighting harness

Also need the bright trim that lives on top of the drivers door .
Thanks for looking
Posted By: David Lee

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 04/12/24 02:19 AM

looking for front drivr;s side widow glass for 68 valiant. i believe that dart glass is the same
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 04/29/24 04:04 AM

I need, want to buy, a good used throttle cable for my 1973 340 Duster V8 help
I also need the piece, bracket, that fits between the radiator core support bulkhead and the round front bracket that holds the hood down to the grill in place across the front of my 1965 Valliant
Posted By: tboomer

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 04/29/24 04:05 PM

I need a new roof rail weatherstrip for the drivers for my 1969 Dodge Dart GTS....Prefer NOS but a good repop will do. Pictures a must. Contact my by pm...Thanks! Ted
Posted By: 19swinger70

1971 340 Duster Parts Wanted - 05/10/24 12:19 PM

I'm looking for:

Fender mounted turn signal indicators for a '71. I believe these are the ones that are painted body color, (require 3 holes), not the chromes ones from the later years. Need a pair that are suitable for a driver - do not need to be show quality.

Battery hold down and hardware for a 71. (I dont know what the factory ones looks like - or if multiple years are the same)

Exhaust tips for a 340 A body. Can be rusty, pitted chrome - that's ok it is for a driver.

Trunk Bumper Jack Parts

Spare Tire Hold Down Hardware (dont need spare and rim)

Message me through here.

Thank you
-jeff
Posted By: gch

Re: 1971 340 Duster Parts Wanted - 05/12/24 02:06 PM

Still looking for a fiberglass hood for a 72 duster in or close to NC.Six pack preferred but must be taller than stock. Not interested in a cowl hood.

pm here please.
Posted By: psycomopar

Re: A Body - Cars/Parts Wanted 2nd Quarter - 05/14/24 02:22 AM

Looking for a set of seat belts for a 71 duster . Need to be black.
Believe 70 would also work. Any help would be great.
Posted By: 500ciDuster

Tail Lights Wanted - 05/16/24 05:20 PM

I'm looking for a pair of 1974 Plymouth Valiant tail lights and is a 4 door, they don't have to be N.O.S. PM me here
© 2024 Moparts Forums