Moparts

New Holley High Ram

Posted By: Dragula

New Holley High Ram - 06/09/21 10:56 AM

Looks nice....

https://www.modernmusclextreme.com/p-1499-gen3-hemi-hi-ram-intake-manifold-by-holley.aspx

Attached picture 1499.jpg

Re: New Holley High Ram - 06/09/21 11:02 AM

I am thinking one of those works well with one of these:

https://www.tickperformance.com/tick-1700hp-billet-air-to-water-intercooler-for-holley-ram-intakes/

Attached picture 5N7A6352__65316.1589165141.png
Posted By: fbs63

Re: New Holley High Ram - 06/09/21 02:21 PM

If you have E85 available don't bother. Just unnecessary complication and weight.
Posted By: Taylor

Re: New Holley High Ram - 06/14/21 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by fbs63
If you have E85 available don't bother. Just unnecessary complication and weight.

X2
Posted By: Taylor

Re: New Holley High Ram - 06/14/21 03:38 PM

They work good for the all out crowd, foot ,floor, hold on there're hard to beat.......with a twin top, the Single EFI not so much...better than the Sheet metal sinper,
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: New Holley High Ram - 06/14/21 08:39 PM

Glad to see the continued parts coming along, hopefully they bring out a low rise version like they have for the LS. I think they'd sell 10x as many vs one that won't fit under a stock hood. Sometimes I think they forget we aren't all Cletus McFarland.
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/01/21 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by A39Coronet
Glad to see the continued parts coming along, hopefully they bring out a low rise version like they have for the LS. I think they'd sell 10x as many vs one that won't fit under a stock hood. Sometimes I think they forget we aren't all Cletus McFarland.

I believe they already have that low manifold,one that is fabricated,its probably ok for boost but those short runners will not play well with something naturaly aspirated unless you plan to turn some crazy rpm
Posted By: STEFF

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/02/21 11:45 AM

Mine

Attached picture FB_IMG_1618748529377.jpg
Posted By: Bakaruda

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/02/21 09:09 PM

If it's like the other one they built for the GEN III Hemi it's junk. I bought one, waited 3 months for it then the fuel rail didn't fit without mods. Another person did a dyno test with a 6.1 and it lost 50hp. All that said if you had boost maybe it would be worth it.
Posted By: Wailin D

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/03/21 05:42 AM

Steff, that is one serious looking hemi. Could you please give us a little info on its specs and how it did on the dyno?
Posted By: ric3xrt

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/04/21 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bakaruda
If it's like the other one they built for the GEN III Hemi it's junk. I bought one, waited 3 months for it then the fuel rail didn't fit without mods. Another person did a dyno test with a 6.1 and it lost 50hp. All that said if you had boost maybe it would be worth it.

the sheet metal sniper is aimed towards the Boosted crowd, the "race sniper" is more suited to high RPMs then the stock intakes but loses a lot under 5k the Hi Ram is different animal altogether.

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/04/21 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wailin D
Steff, that is one serious looking hemi. Could you please give us a little info on its specs and how it did on the dyno?

Its 425". 12ish:1 compression, Street/Pump gas friendly, 4.12 bore x 4" stroke, Thitek Heads, 2.25 Ti Intakes, 1.65 Exh, Solid Roller, T & D Rockers, Jesel Lifters, my own design Cam Belt Drive, made really good power on the dyno. I dont share dyno numbers on the interwebs. Been there, done that. Nothing good comes from it. I will say it peak torqed at 6000, peak hp was at 7600. I Went to the track one time so far. Converter was too tight for this combo compared to the previous version, so it had been sent out to be loosened up. Its back in the car, waiting on new Menscer front shocks, which will be here Tuesday. Should be going out later next week.
Posted By: Wailin D

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/07/21 06:03 AM

Thank you sharing the details of your build.

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/08/21 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by STEFF
Originally Posted by Wailin D

Its 425". 12ish:1 compression, Street/Pump gas friendly, 4.12 bore x 4" stroke, Thitek Heads, 2.25 Ti Intakes, 1.65 Exh, Solid Roller, T & D Rockers, Jesel Lifters, my own design Cam Belt Drive, made really good power on the dyno. I dont share dyno numbers on the interwebs. Been there, done that. Nothing good comes from it. I will say it peak torqed at 6000, peak hp was at 7600. I Went to the track one time so far. Converter was too tight for this combo compared to the previous version, so it had been sent out to be loosened up. Its back in the car, waiting on new Menscer front shocks, which will be here Tuesday. Should be going out later next week.

Pretty sweet....I am guessing you don't use an alternator...

Re: New Holley High Ram - 07/09/21 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Dragula

Pretty sweet....I am guessing you don't use an alternator...

In the car, absolutely. She's street driven.
© 2024 Moparts Forums