Moparts

Fuel Infector upgrade???

Posted By: HotRodDave

Fuel Infector upgrade??? - 05/20/20 04:31 PM

Looking for a little better flowing fuel infector for my SRT 8 in my 2011 ram, I currently have the stock 5.7 eagle injectors and am looking for a JY swap that flows a little more and don't cost a fortune, is there anything that is a drop in that flows a little more?
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: Fuel Infector upgrade??? - 05/20/20 05:51 PM

Since you are NA I don't think you would have maxed out the stock injectors yet. Does any of your computers tell you duty cycle? If it doesn't need more injector more injector won't help anything.
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: Fuel Infector upgrade??? - 05/20/20 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bad340fish
Since you are NA I don't think you would have maxed out the stock injectors yet. Does any of your computers tell you duty cycle? If it doesn't need more injector more injector won't help anything.

Watching the fuel trim go to positive %18 - %20 percent near WOT it just seems that a little bigger injector might be wise, plus if I upgrade to better intake, heads exhaust anything like that down the road I would like to already have the extra fuel. I am not too worried right now but down the road I want to be covered.
Posted By: furious70

Re: Fuel Infector upgrade??? - 05/20/20 07:03 PM

wouldn't 392 injectors be an upgrade? I've bought some off lxforums before as people upgrade.
© 2024 Moparts Forums