Moparts

Dakota Digital Keeps Rolling With The E-Body RTX Rallye Dash

Posted By: Rustymuscle

Dakota Digital Keeps Rolling With The E-Body RTX Rallye Dash - 07/29/20 07:06 AM

[Linked Image]

As rave reviews continue to pour in for the recently-released 1968-1970 B-body RTX Rallye instrument cluster, Dakota Digital is expanding the Mopar portion of their RTX lineup with the new 1970-1974 E-body RTX Rallye dash. Maybe we’ve been bitten by the bug of recency bias, but one could argue that the RTX series’ Mopar offerings are some of the most beautiful gauge sets to ever grace the interior of a vintage Chrysler product.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:
Posted By: 2fast4yourBrain

Re: Dakota Digital Keeps Rolling With The E-Body RTX Rallye Dash - 07/29/20 08:42 PM

awesome! Wondering if the optional dimming knob can be popped off and an OEM knob be put on there:

[Linked Image]

Gotta fill those two holes in the 70/71 facia left by the old odometer/clock reset knobs. Guess just put the knobs in there held in there by something to hold them in.

[Linked Image]

Got an RTX for my 55 Nomad too.

Guess I'll be selling my OEM rallye cluster.
Posted By: Rustymuscle

Re: Dakota Digital Keeps Rolling With The E-Body RTX Rallye Dash - 07/30/20 01:00 PM

Call Redline Gauge Works and find out!
Posted By: monsterzero

Re: Dakota Digital Keeps Rolling With The E-Body RTX Rallye Dash - 10/19/20 10:46 PM

Ragtopdodge, are you planning on selling your Rallye Dash, as you had mentioned before? I was looking for the Cuda wood grain plates that you had pictured on your reply, and thought I'd give it a shot and see if you had those for sale or not. Please let me know, Thanks!
© 2024 Moparts Forums