Moparts

Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video

Posted By: RylisPro

Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 06/28/18 05:30 AM

360 degree video of the `Cuda around Bear Creek Road near Orinda California. I run my durability tests here as there is only slight traffic. Also where some of the Big Muscle videos of Mike Musto YouTube fame is filmed.

Only going the speed limit and was super hot out that day about 100 degrees haha! `Cuda ran well with zero issues or leaks and ready for the next track day.

Enjoy!
Posted By: joes68340s

Re: Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 06/28/18 06:49 AM

Off topic what happened to Mike Musto. No more show?

Re: Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 06/28/18 06:54 AM

Not sure exactly but I saw him last month and he was doing good! He's in my previous Sonoma video driving a Destroyer Grey Demon.

He mentioned that he was on a break doing videos though and that his white Monte Carlo that got jacked was never recovered.
Posted By: lilcuda

Re: Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 06/28/18 09:42 PM

At first I missed the fact that you mentioned this is near Orinda. I watched some of the video and I was thinking this looks nothing like the Bear Creek Road I know in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Check out that Bear Creek Road sometime. It's very twisty.

Re: Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 06/28/18 10:55 PM

I never knew there were 2 Bear Creek Roads in NorCal haha! That's confusing?! The Bear Creek Rd. you mention just above Santa Cruz looks really fun and will have to drive it one day.

Though I typically don't like to drive fast on publics roads anymore because of on-coming traffic. Maybe when I go to Laguna Seca next I'll check it out!
Posted By: LedPhoot

Re: Cruise around Bear Creek Road Northern California 360 video - 07/08/18 06:08 AM

Yup I drive Bear Creek road coming out of Boulder Creek on my way to work everyday... Very twisty little road... I can drive it very well in a 2015 RAM 1500 with a 4" lift wink Fox shocks and good tires don't hurt.
© 2024 Moparts Forums