Moparts

Super Build Sunday sale this weekend

Posted By: Jon @ Hotchkis

Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/22/16 07:39 PM

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you guys know that we are running a "Super Build Sunday" promotion from today, 1/22, through Sunday, 1/24, and all of our products will be 20% OFF!

Posted By: HUSTLESTUFF

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/24/16 03:11 PM

John, I'd like to get a TVS kit and adjustable shocks for my AAR, but want what is exactly under the E-Max Challenger. Will be upgrading brakes and Wheels like in my Charger and tracking it. I don't care about ride quality (stiffness) I want handling. Do you offer a kit like that. Probably won't use subframe connector as I don;t want to cut torque boxes in original AAR. Can fab my own. Thanks, Mike

Attached picture thill 1969.jpg
Posted By: MuuMuu101

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/24/16 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By HUSTLESTUFF
John, I'd like to get a TVS kit and adjustable shocks for my AAR, but want what is exactly under the E-Max Challenger. Will be upgrading brakes and Wheels like in my Charger and tracking it. I don't care about ride quality (stiffness) I want handling. Do you offer a kit like that. Probably won't use subframe connector as I don;t want to cut torque boxes in original AAR. Can fab my own. Thanks, Mike

IIRC, if you piece everything out individually, it should come out to be the same cost as a TVS. So just purchase everything but the subframe connectors.
Posted By: jaque

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/25/16 04:06 AM

Originally Posted By MuuMuu101

IIRC, if you piece everything out individually, it should come out to be the same cost as a TVS. So just purchase everything but the subframe connectors.

you can credit for subframes, they will deduct out..
Posted By: Jon @ Hotchkis

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/27/16 02:42 AM

Hey Mike, the pieces we use on E-max are the same ones found in the 80111 TVS kit, we don't have any special one-off pieces on the car. The guys are correct about the pricing; you can order the pieces a la-carte and be fine.

If you didn't place your order already, please give me a call and i will extend the sale price since i didn't get back to you until today.
Posted By: HUSTLESTUFF

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 01/27/16 11:34 PM

Thanks John just ordered kit w adjustable shocks
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 02/01/16 02:33 AM

Hustlestuff your Charger looks amazing
Posted By: smracing

Re: Super Build Sunday sale this weekend - 02/16/16 01:14 AM

Daytona sale????
Missed the football sale
Kind of a car guy
© 2024 Moparts Forums