Moparts

SCCA track night in America schedule

Posted By: blown340

SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/18/15 09:35 PM

http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events

For those who are interested the SCCA just posted the schedule for this. I'm pretty excited, its a ton of dates and tracks!
Posted By: Mopar Mitch

Re: SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/18/15 11:47 PM

T/Anks for posting!

This is a very good attempt by the SCCA to get more active and interested ppl with street cars... weekdays/evenings... less traffic to deal with (driveout mid-day, return home evening). Curious what the costs will be... potentially good practice events for upcoming HSAX events.

Posted By: MuuMuu101

Re: SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/18/15 11:58 PM

Sounds cool. The SoCal event is in August.
Posted By: IndyDave

Re: SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/19/15 03:11 AM

Quote:

T/Anks for posting!

This is a very good attempt by the SCCA to get more active and interested ppl with street cars... weekdays/evenings... less traffic to deal with (driveout mid-day, return home evening). Curious what the costs will be... potentially good practice events for upcoming HSAX events.

Mitch,

From what I understand pricing is going to vary slightly depending on the track (which makes sense as not all tracks charge the same for rental). My educated guess is around $100 or slightly less. Again, it's a guess.

This is going to be a great thing for those who can do it.
Posted By: Mattax

Re: SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/20/15 02:50 AM

A little more. Must have decided to keep it simpler for the end users to see a single price.
http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/pages/track-night-pricing

However, there's a work/run option that's a very nice discount.

Overall, this looks to be a
Weighing this vs. NJMP's in-house track introduction, Track-nite is a heck of lot easier to fit into my schedule. Plus everything you need to know is there on the webpage and is designed to make you comfortable.
Posted By: 72Swinger

Re: SCCA track night in America schedule - 03/20/15 04:53 AM

Hope they have one in Lincoln some summer night.
© 2024 Moparts Forums