Moparts

Renting a Vintage Mopar

Posted By: moparheaven

Renting a Vintage Mopar - 02/17/20 06:18 PM

I own SawtoothCruises.com. We Rent Mopar muscle cars for guided cruise through the Mountains of Idaho. We are a small family owned company. Just my wife and I and my best friend. We will be starting back up in May. I have been a member here for almost 10 years. We had an article in MCG and Rob has been very supportive of our new company. Trying to keep the Mopar Hobby alive and kicking to the next generation. Im posting here to let people know what we are doing, and to get some ideas on how to make it better. What are your thoughts?

Yes, everything is included, fuel, car, lodging, food, snacks. The Lead and Follow cars are also vintage Mopar muscle cars. Sometimes they are New Challengers. Most of your questions can be answered at our website, Sawtoothcruises.com.
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Renting a Vintage Mopar - 02/17/20 06:45 PM

Your post doesn’t belong in this section, as you are promoting your business.

Your website needs more info, a lot more.
Maps of the different cruises.
Locations and hotels of the overnight stay...is the hotel fee extra?
More info on the cars...engines? Are any manual transmissions available?
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Renting a Vintage Mopar - 02/17/20 07:00 PM

Other details are needed too. It’s a guided cruise, are the guide vehicles classic Mopars from the same inventory? If I’m a customer I have a whole different picture of the experience forming in my head if you tell me that the guides are also driving classic mopars. Or are they in 2015 trucks?—-big difference.

Tell me that.
Posted By: GoodysGotaCuda

Re: Renting a Vintage Mopar - 02/18/20 12:33 AM

Pretty steep competition out there for something as niche as this is.

https://www.driveshare.com
© 2024 Moparts Forums