Moparts

A12 RR

Posted By: MoparJunkie

A12 RR - 01/10/21 02:33 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to share that I have acquired anothger A12. This on is a 37,000 mile, mostly original and untouched.... Except the engine and trans are long gone. Ill keep y'all posted on the progress. Right now I'm trying to get a game plan on how I wanna do this car. It has usual rust, but the interior is damn near perfect.... The front seat needs a cover and it needs carpet. The interior of this car is a time capsule, and in very nice condition.... It's crazy! Stay tuned!!!!
Pics to come

[img]https://hosting.photobucket.co...920&height=1080&fit=bounds[/img]

Posted By: cdp

Re: A12 RR - 01/10/21 06:43 PM

Is there a trick to opening up the pics?
Posted By: MoparJunkie

Re: A12 RR - 01/10/21 08:08 PM

Let me check... Now try it.
Posted By: SportFuryS/23383

Re: A12 RR - 01/10/21 09:44 PM

Very cool time capsule, I love it thank you very much for sharing. Honestly in my personal opinion I would just get it driveable and show it as is. I also see what looks to be an AMC Rebel Machine in the picture as a barn find! eek up
Posted By: John Brown

Re: A12 RR - 01/11/21 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by SportFuryS/23383
Very cool time capsule, I love it thank you very much for sharing. Honestly in my personal opinion I would just get it driveable and show it as is. I also see what looks to be an AMC Rebel Machine in the picture as a barn find! eek up

AMC works just like the A12 did.... for storing parts on top of, that is. realcrazy
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: A12 RR - 01/11/21 10:25 PM

Cool find,

This car by chance come out of eastern Ky area?

I heard about one out near Ashland area years ago.
My former A12 went out that way but it was R4 red

ps, There is a pair of NOS fenders in Burlington , Im sure you know who , Yes HIM . If you can talk him out of them
© 2024 Moparts Forums