Moparts

70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes.

Posted By: dssaa

70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 03:02 PM

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/900767968206082

What would you pay for this? Seriously, for that price you could have taken the junk off of it so we could see whats there...
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 03:16 PM

I am sure he just wants someone to clean his garage for him. Probably a pretty good deal, but you won't know until you go over there... shruggy
Posted By: tboomer

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 03:18 PM

I hope they didn't leave a pet in the pet taxi...They should also know how to spell "Barracuda" shruggy
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 07:09 PM

Seller's Description
1970 Plymouth barracuda been sitting many years. Has many engines transmissions and extra pieces and parts etc.. to go with was family car daily driver turned weekend racer 25 years ago has been sitting nearly 15 years on stands in garage. lots and lots of assorted parts multiple engines in different states of assembly . Also have 24 ft enclosed trailer available Serious only please. No tire kickers. Selling for family friend who does not use internet. Located in West longmont text preferred [hidden information] jim. Asking 27,500 obo for the car and all the parts engines transmissions and body stuff lots of items. Not pictured.
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 07:15 PM

At the starting price and depending on what condition those blocks are, I would start at $20,000
Posted By: topside

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/23/24 07:19 PM

Agreed, may not be a bad deal for all that stuff - though pretty much every square inch of everything needs some kind of attention.
Better have a LOT of free time and a willingness to gamble; but some sweat equity might make a decent car and some money.

Is the cup half full or half empty ?
Posted By: cudascooter

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/27/24 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by dssaa
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/900767968206082

What would you pay for this? Seriously, for that price you could have taken the junk off of it so we could see whats there...

If I was looking, those boxes wouldn't bother me. If I were in the market, that seemed like a fair price to start and that is why it sold!
Posted By: moparmike1

Re: 70 Barracuda, comes with free boxes. - 02/27/24 11:52 PM

70 E-body at a reasonable price.

No visible rust and the underneath pictures look good.

Seller with great ratings.

Someone took a look and decided to take a chance.
© 2024 Moparts Forums