Moparts

'62 B Body A/C Parts

Posted By: VITC_GTX

'62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/24/24 03:13 AM

Any value in a '62 Dart 440 factory a/c parts? I believe I have everything behind the dash and under the hood except the compressor. Any value to these parts??
Posted By: moparx

Re: '62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/24/24 07:21 PM

i would think there would be a limited market, but a complete assembly "could" be worth something to the right guy.
beer
Posted By: topside

Re: '62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/24/24 07:43 PM

That's the problem: it has value to someone needing it, but you gotta find that butt for the saddle.
Also, shipping costs have put a big hurt on selling parts.

Re: '62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/24/24 11:09 PM

That's what I figured. Parts for these cars are impossible to find but also hard to sell unless you find the right person.

Thanks guys.
Posted By: TJP

Re: '62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/25/24 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by VITC_GTX
That's what I figured. Parts for these cars are impossible to find but also hard to sell unless you find the right person.

Thanks guys.

I'd hit the various forums and FB pages as well as FBMP and even C/list. leave them listed for a bit and you might jus make someone's day as well as your own twocents

Re: '62 B Body A/C Parts - 01/25/24 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by VITC_GTX

Thanks guys.

I'd hit the various forums and FB pages as well as FBMP and even C/list. leave them listed for a bit and you might jus make someone's day as well as your own twocents

up
© 2024 Moparts Forums