Moparts

big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ?

Posted By: moparx

big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/10/23 06:08 PM

have a pair of orange powder coated moroso big block valve covers.
never installed.
WIW ?
beer

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/12/23 06:24 PM

anyone ? shruggy
beer
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/12/23 09:31 PM

You didn't clarify that they're BB Mopar or what, since you said they're Moroso most people think BB Chevy parts. shruggy

Pics might help.
Posted By: ProStock1320

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/12/23 10:25 PM

The answer is: Post them in the 'For Sale' section with what you need to get out of them - or a little bit more plus an 'Or Best Offer (OBO)'. Another option is to post them on FeePay at no reserve but that will cost you 13% of the sale price and/or more.
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/13/23 03:21 PM

New from Jegs they're $115 (chrome), so half of that?
Posted By: ProStock1320

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/13/23 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
New from Jegs they're $115 (chrome), so half of that?

iagree

Powder coating probably hurt the value - Chevy Hugger orange, Street Hemi orange, Race Hemi orange, or some other orange?

Re: big block powder coated BB valve covers - WIW ? - 06/14/23 07:21 PM

you guys are right about the orange.
as these things came with other "stuff" at the time, i just piled them on the shelf with the other accumulated "stuff".
i am going to clean these up, as well as some dog dish caps, small block valve covers, a couple of iron intakes, and other items, then take pictures.
this needs to be done pretty quickly, as carlisle is fast approaching, and this may be the last year i can get items delivered there.
all this "stuff" needs to go to someone who can use it, instead of ending up in a dumpster when i croak.
a big THANK YOU to all that have responded to my blathering WIW posts lately. up bow
beer
© 2024 Moparts Forums