Moparts

dennis collin`s auction

Posted By: theraif

dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 03:41 PM

Few nice cars to start with https://www.proxibid.com/VanDerBrin...sic-Cars-AT-Auction/event-catalog/237416
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
and a vid
Posted By: hemicar1971

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 08:25 PM

Nothing there I want to take a look at.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 08:33 PM

The ol' Mighty Mopar .. probably seen pics of it leaving the line all twisted up.

Dick Dyke was a ol Mopar racer from way back, he bought it raced it a couple times and parked it long , long time ago

https://www.proxibid.com/1969-Plymouth-GTX-Drag-Car-The-Recycler/lotInformation/74637884

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 08:37 PM

I have other pics on my other puter

Attached picture mightymopar.jpg
Posted By: tboomer

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 08:39 PM

Nice body but that car is a cobbled mess.. shruggy

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 09:24 PM

MM..

One time Brian Koopman the driver , did a huge dry hop , a 3 foot 3/4 breaker bar rolled out of the car .. lol

It wss always a cut up car, it went low 9's when that was really , really flying

Attached picture mightymoapr.jpg
Attached picture mighty2.jpg
Attached picture mihgty2.jpg
Posted By: NITROUSN

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/13/23 10:11 PM

Two drama Queens.
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/14/23 12:19 AM

I watched most of the video Dennis did with the auctioneer. Looked like some pure garbage. I think he just runs up the price of junk to have content and this is the result. A field of trash.
Posted By: Bob Stinson

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/14/23 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by bigdad
The ol' Mighty Mopar .. probably seen pics of it leaving the line all twisted up.

I wonder if they ever considered the twisting could be related to the lack of forward support in the engine bay.

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/14/23 01:17 PM

It was a cut up SOB .. but a crowd pleaser , it left wheels way up every pass , this mid 70's when cars didn't do that .. like watching a pro mod now
Posted By: theraif

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/14/23 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Stinson
Originally Posted by bigdad

I wonder if they ever considered the twisting could be related to the lack of forward support in the engine bay.

richard picked it last yr ran through a auction, by the time you do all the updates it may be better buying one already done
Posted By: wmdj5

Re: dennis collin`s auction - 04/14/23 03:27 PM

Auctions like this remind me that there are way more "projects" available than there are people who are looking for a "project." wrench
© 2024 Moparts Forums