Moparts

RobbMc Performance Products

Posted By: RobbMc

RobbMc Performance Products - 11/15/19 07:27 PM

RobbMc Performance Products will celebrate 15 years in business in 2020. To thank those who have purchased from us during our first 15 years, we will be offering a 10% discount refund to repeat customers between now and the last day of 2019.

Here is out it works:
1. Place an order by December 31st 2019 from our website here: http://www.robbmcperformance.com/products.html
2. Email me and let me know that you are a repeat customer: http://www.robbmcperformance.com/contact.html
3. I will verify that you have purchased from us before and then issue you a 10% refund when we ship your order.

Thanks,
Robb
Posted By: 05dakota

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 11/15/19 08:30 PM

you dont sell alternators?
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 11/16/19 04:10 PM

Congratulations!
Posted By: BradH

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 11/17/19 06:07 PM

Did you ever, or do you plan to, offer B/E body oversize fuel pickups? I was surprised to see only A body listed. Thanks - Brad

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 12/04/19 12:52 AM

Sorry but we don't make alternators.

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 12/04/19 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by BradH
Did you ever, or do you plan to, offer B/E body oversize fuel pickups? I was surprised to see only A body listed. Thanks - Brad

We have considered it but we have not had many requests. Plus, we have sold very few of the A-body units.
I think part of the reason is that there are low cost 1/2" steel units available for Mopars. They don't have the 1/2" return like ours but they cost about 40% less and work fine if no return line is required.

To design a unit properly, we need a tank. If someone has a used B or E-body tank (even one that leaks) and ships it to us, we'll cut a big hole in one end and use it to design a 1/2" unit. In return, we will supply a RobbMc unit (with or without AN fittings), free of charge.
Posted By: BradH

Re: RobbMc Performance Products - 12/04/19 01:54 PM

Robb - Please check your PMs
© 2024 Moparts Forums