Moparts

Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest

Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/18/17 05:51 PM

I am gauging the interest in running my Harland Sharp Rocker Sale again. I had done it annually for about 4 or 5 years, and haven't in the last couple, as I have just been too busy.I would simply like to get an idea, of how many people would SERIOUSLY be interested in buying a set of H/S rockers at this point.Its a lot of work on my end, so I need it to be worth my time so to speak.The pricing has always been about as good as you would ever get. I rarely go on the Question and Answer, but will post the same there, as I mostly know people from this Race side. Mods, if you could leave up a couple days, i would appreciate it. I will post on the deals section if it happens. Thank You Todd
Posted By: hemi_doug

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/18/17 05:57 PM

I would be in for a set to use with Victor BB heads.
Posted By: 301v

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/18/17 06:43 PM

Was getting ready to get another new set of T&Ds For the new heads but would go with harland sharpe for right deal.. Will be 440-1 heads.
Posted By: 70dusterjohn

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/18/17 07:20 PM

I’d be in for a set of 440-1 heads ..
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/19/17 05:00 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: mopar65

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/19/17 05:10 PM

I would intrested in a set for my magnum 360
Posted By: 1974 474 Duster

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/19/17 05:55 PM

I also need a set for -1 heads? What kind of price are you looking at for them
Ken Michalik
Posted By: galen

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/19/17 08:06 PM

Todd I was getting ready to order a set of S70015KE or S70016KE for trick flow 270s. Also interested in a set of morel bushing lifters if they will work in a stock block. When you have a minute please pm me your phone number.
Posted By: 493_DART

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/20/17 03:17 AM

price on a 1.6 set for BB ?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/20/17 02:49 PM

Hey guys, I'll give it a few more days to soak in, and see where we are. Over 750 views, and about 8 or 9 interested, so its iffy at this point, but hang tight, lets see what happens.
Posted By: markz528

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/20/17 04:27 PM

Sounds like it may be prudent for me to go with the E style for my new Trickflow 270 heads. You can put me down.
Posted By: 68roadrunner

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/22/17 10:33 PM

-1 heads
Posted By: sr440

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/23/17 06:24 AM

I would be interested in a set to suit Victor heads

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/23/17 05:22 PM

SALE WILL BE HAPPENING. Will get it all hammered out in between Christmas and New Years, and contact everyone. Thanks
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/23/17 07:11 PM

HS will drill those for pushrod oiling if need be at no extra charge. Great company to deal with.
Posted By: markz528

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/23/17 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By CompWedgeEngines
SALE WILL BE HAPPENING. Will get it all hammered out in between Christmas and New Years, and contact everyone. Thanks

Awesome! Thank you very much!
Posted By: roadrunner34

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/24/17 01:31 AM

A set of 1.6 for -1's.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/29/17 03:50 AM

OK, folks, I'll be PM-ing everyone who has replied within a couple days. I will provide my email to send request to. I will only do orders that have been emailed, so please, send me a note after I PM you here. I will put specifics in an email once you contact me. Mods, you can send this over to DEALS section if you want. Thanks
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/29/17 12:54 PM

Cool deal Todd! Thanks for giving our members a discount! I will move this thread at the end of the day to the Hot deals and new products section. wave
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/29/17 10:58 PM

Can I just get a couple sets of shafts?

Or if not pricing on a set for B1 Originals?

Thanks!!

Casey FJ
Posted By: moparjoe360.4

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/29/17 11:44 PM

I’m interested in pricing on 1.5s for LA Small block. Thanks
Posted By: hemienvy

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/29/17 11:59 PM

Would it be possible to order less than a complete setup ?
For example, just rocker shafts, or just intake rockers ?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/30/17 03:51 AM

Yes you can, will send you a PM.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/30/17 04:17 AM

It might be a good time for some of our members to jump up their intake rocker ratio
Posted By: srunge55

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/30/17 04:19 AM

Damn! I just bought some from Mancini with a 10% discount.
Posted By: slowfab

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/30/17 05:53 AM

Interested in a set # S70015EVK
Posted By: sbdemon

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/31/17 02:21 AM

I am interested in a set of 1,6 ratio rockers for w5 heads.
Posted By: ParadiseCuda

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/31/17 06:23 PM

I would like a set for SB Edelbrock heads.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 12/31/17 07:10 PM

Todd...You getting this done? wave
Posted By: Pat Mac

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/01/18 09:04 PM

Hello,
I am interested in a set for source heads.
Thanks,Pat
Posted By: crazy 340

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/05/18 04:55 AM

need price and a shiping quote for

1.6 ratio for my indy 360-1 heads

I know HS sale them but dont have a part number for them

need to bw ship to canada

thanks Bob

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/05/18 05:12 AM

Anyone hear from Todd?
Posted By: 68KillerBee

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/05/18 07:47 AM

I'm upgrading my 400 based 470" stroker but needs camshaft and rockers. Have to be careful with my cam because I have the FiTech EFI on it, but I read I need to stay above 7-8" of vacuum and 110 degrees of LSA. Right now it's being held back by a comp cams XE274H and stock stamped steel rockers. I should have built it right originally and put in a bigger cam and good rockers. They are Stealth heads that were CNC ported by Modern Cylinder Head. 911-16 springs and 10 degree locks. 95% street driven car 4 speed car. Only take it to the Nationals and local track a couple times a year and race it.
I'm thinking about going to the XE285HL cam.
Would be interested in getting it all from you. PM me with a price please or a phone number if you want me to give you a call to discuss. Let me know what other info you may need so I have it all ready when I Call.
Here's my current cam:
http://www.compcams.com/Company/CC/cam-specs/Details.aspx?csid=708&sb=2
Thanks!

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/05/18 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By tboomer
Anyone hear from Todd?

Responded to his PM, haven't heard back yet.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/05/18 02:53 PM

Originally Posted By tboomer
Anyone hear from Todd?

Nope same hear.. Responded to his email but nothing.

I was in kinda of a hurry to get this motor back together and back in the car this month to have it all ready before the big buck races start back in March so i just went ahead and ordered another set of T&Ds from Indy.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 06:16 AM

I got an email with a quote from him earlier today and I think I’ll be pullin the trigger on the deal.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:17 PM

Got my quote last night but as i already stated i had to get some already.

If anyone is wandering he does have a really good deal going on.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:44 PM

Guys, sorry for the delay in responses. The weather here has been brutal, as in many areas, and between that and the Holidays and lots of shop work, I am just behind.I dont need to plow anymore snow either!

I emailed everyone last night that had sent me an email, and I think I got everyone. If you didnt send an email, then I wouldnt have sent you a price. I think I may have one I sent thru Moparts, but thats it. Email is what I need to communicate on, to keep it all in one place. There are many questions in a lot of these requests, so its not simply sending a price.

Ted, I will get back to you later today, and you can add it to DEALS. Thanks for your patience folks, as I mentioned before, its just me, so things can get a little boggged down at times. Stay warm!

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By slowfab
Interested in a set # S70015EVK

SLOW, not sure if you emailed me ???

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By crazy 340
need price and a shiping quote for

1.6 ratio for my indy 360-1 heads

I know HS sale them but dont have a part number for them

need to bw ship to canada

thanks Bob

Crazy,

Not sure if you emailed me?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By Pat Mac
Hello,
I am interested in a set for source heads.
Thanks,Pat

Pat,

Not sure if you emailed me?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/08/18 03:51 PM

Me too...got my quote in an email yesterday.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/10/18 02:13 AM

Your PM box is full. Can't get to you, so I used email in your profile
Thanks
Devin

Originally Posted By 68KillerBee
I'm upgrading my 400 based 470" stroker but needs camshaft and rockers. Have to be careful with my cam because I have the FiTech EFI on it, but I read I need to stay above 7-8" of vacuum and 110 degrees of LSA. Right now it's being held back by a comp cams XE274H and stock stamped steel rockers. I should have built it right originally and put in a bigger cam and good rockers. They are Stealth heads that were CNC ported by Modern Cylinder Head. 911-16 springs and 10 degree locks. 95% street driven car 4 speed car. Only take it to the Nationals and local track a couple times a year and race it.
I'm thinking about going to the XE285HL cam.
Would be interested in getting it all from you. PM me with a price please or a phone number if you want me to give you a call to discuss. Let me know what other info you may need so I have it all ready when I Call.
Here's my current cam:
http://www.compcams.com/Company/CC/cam-specs/Details.aspx?csid=708&sb=2
Thanks!
Posted By: roadrunner34

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/11/18 02:31 AM

Haven't heard anything back yet.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/11/18 06:58 AM

Originally Posted By roadrunner34
Haven't heard anything back yet.

I sent an email to the email attached to his profile. Heard back today. Going to call him Friday to see about getting a cam and other top end stuff from him. We'll see what my piggy bank allows, but know the rockers are going to help me out a ton.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/14/18 07:42 AM

Any one hear from Todd? Got an email from him Wednesday that asked for my phone number and said he’d call me Friday, but I never got the call. I’m guessing he got busy or the weather that came through screwed up his plans. I just want to make sure my rockers get ordered before the dead line.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/15/18 04:49 AM

weather killed us, I sent you an email. We're back to " normal" whatever that is......lol.... Flooding was bad.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/15/18 04:56 AM

Because of the delays with weather and also lot of emails to answer, I'm going to extend this for another week, so drop dead date will be next Monday the 22nd, for ordering.I'm sending a mod a note to send this over to the DEALS section to finish it from there.Everyone should have had an answer by now, pricing etc. I still have 2 people to call back yet. Thanks to all.
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/16/18 02:47 PM

I emailed you as well Todd. No response yet.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/16/18 06:05 PM

I'll check, caught up everyone last night I think, havent done any today yet.
Posted By: hotrodman

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/16/18 07:46 PM

Need a deal on some shafts and hold downs . Thanks
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/19/18 07:58 PM

no reply on my end yet...ill send email again...price on Indy SR "kit" both 1.5 and 1.6 prices with holddowns..Thanks

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/23/18 03:09 AM

OK guys, I think I got all of you covered. I spent a LOT of time getting back to people, and unfortunately,I had many verbally commit, but not pay or back out , so I'm going to handle the ones that did, and I will wait until Tuesday to end the sale just in case I missed anyone. I apologize if so. Handling the orders is easy, but many asked a lot of other questions, and it just isnt something I am geared up well for by myself. Thank you Moparts, and to all that ordered.All orders will ship direct from Harland Sharp, in the order they were paid. Again, best way to reach me is still email.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/23/18 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By CompWedgeEngines
OK guys, I think I got all of you covered. I spent a LOT of time getting back to people, and unfortunately,I had many verbally commit, but not pay or back out , so I'm going to handle the ones that did, and I will wait until Tuesday to end the sale just in case I missed anyone. I apologize if so. Handling the orders is easy, but many asked a lot of other questions, and it just isnt something I am geared up well for by myself. Thank you Moparts, and to all that ordered.All orders will ship direct from Harland Sharp, in the order they were paid. Again, best way to reach me is still email.

Shot you an email back. I'll just get the rockers and we can discuss cam and other stuff in a few weeks. I'll probably just paypal the money if I don't hear from you since you've already sent me a quote. I'm sure between doing this for us and running your own business keeps you really busy! Appreciate it.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/24/18 06:02 PM

Sale is finished. Only a couple custom or single odd ball type pieces and requests are being handled now. Some may start to ship this week, I am getting updated by Friday. I know shafts are the hold up for some right now, and are in heat treat and expected by Friday or Monday .

Thank you to everyone who purchased and was patient. it took much more time than I had planned, do to many many extra questions along with the orders and the wrath earlier of good ole Mother Nature.

Thank you Moparts for the platform.
Posted By: hotrodman

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/25/18 12:05 AM

didn't get no reply

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest - 01/25/18 01:39 AM

Either email me back, or let me know what your email name is, or date of it and I will look. Its possible I missed you. I will still cover you if thats the case.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 01/29/18 05:33 PM

Hey folks, just received an update from Harland Sharp. They are expecting rocker shafts back from grinding/heat treating by Wednesday of this week. We were hoping for today, but a couple days late it appears. They are hoping to have all kits shipped by Friday. I will post any updates here as I get them. Thank You.

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/01/18 02:00 AM

OK guys, a bunch of orders shipped today, more to follow next couple of days. I'll be updating anything that may be delayed over the next day or two thru emails. Thank You

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/02/18 09:44 PM

Hi Todd, received my rockers today, thank you very much for your efforts. I ordered the stud hardware too but haven't received it with the package. Will that come from you or HS? I tried to PM you but your box is full. Thanks again!
Posted By: 1974 474 Duster

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/04/18 05:51 PM

Special Thank you to Todd from Competition Wedge!! Thanks for all the hard work to get us our parts at a great price. Hard to get everyone together at the same time, but it seems to work out for him.
Thanks again, Ken Michalik

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/05/18 04:06 AM

I agree, Thanks again for the great deal Todd!
Posted By: galen

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/05/18 07:32 PM

Got mine Friday. Thanks Todd. very much appreciated.
Posted By: sogtx

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/12/18 12:21 PM

Todd
Did I make it ?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/24/18 10:58 PM

Anybody else still waiting?

Re: Harland Sharp Rocker Sale Interest UPDATE 01/29/18 - 02/26/18 04:14 AM

I havent checked here in a bit. I heard the other day from a guy in Hawaii, but he was the only one who hadnt seen his yet, and I only suspect that was from the geographical nature of his location.

Let me check on yours, I have not been made aware of anything that DIDNT ship weeks ago. Please send me a email if you havent already. I have not checked email this weekend yet. Thanks Todd
© 2024 Moparts Forums