Moparts

do you think I have 2 many projects?????

Posted By: Mopar Ron

do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/29/08 04:29 AM

here are just some of the projects just waiting till I get done with squattie Ron...

racetruck waiting to be next

42 COE car hauler

roadster PU

47 panal truck and 46 COE

48 plymouth coupe

and a few others

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/29/08 04:59 AM

I'd say you have about 6 too many. Been a long time--I was at Miramar 70-74. Spent a few nights at Carlsbad, back then
Posted By: OneOfMany

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/29/08 07:24 PM

depends on how old you is
Posted By: dogdays

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/29/08 08:38 PM

In my neighborhood the "junk car" police would be on your tail. They have to be sitting on gravel or pavement and have a regulation car cover over them. They cannot be beyond the front plane of the house.

I live in a middle class neighborhood but the city council passed this ordinance before we even heard about it. That's what happens when your city government is composed of real estate agents!

R.
Posted By: 727jim

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/30/08 12:12 AM

There is no such thing as to many projects
Posted By: moparx

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/30/08 12:23 AM

you forgot about your hump box....
Posted By: RacerGofKGB

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/30/08 01:02 PM

Quote:

you forgot about your hump box....

Yea... thats what I call my wife too.
Posted By: RodStRace

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/30/08 01:17 PM

I think he forgot to mention the other COE he has too.
Ron when you focus, you get stuff done. No problem there. However, I'd say you have enough for now. You have a vision for each, but all of us tend to develop different tastes as older projects are completed.
I think you need to thin the junk tire herd, too.

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 04/30/08 03:11 PM

Quote:

I think he forgot to mention the other COE he has too.
I think you need to thin the junk tire herd, too.

like I said this is only a few of the projects, there is actually about 10 of my projects and about 5 other projects for my sons, brother and Jonsgotademon
there are some of the projects in the 2 tents behind the panal truck at the back of the yard.

and yes the TIRE pile is going out this week, I went around last week and rounded up ALL the tire that I didn't need for roll arounds and dismounted them. we are trying to find the cheapest place to get rid of them.

I have ALL the projects cars that I plan for the future except I would love to get a 41 willys coupe, but that will come in about 2 years after some of the cars are finished and sold off Ron...
Posted By: mopowertim

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/01/08 12:34 AM

Hey Ron- as far as getting rid of the old tires- a few ideas at no cost- around here the Dirt Cartracks will take em- they use em for barriers at the track, also the 4 wheeler and Moto cross tracks/courses use em. Another place is the paint ball places, the use them to build obstacles n such. Just an idea.
Posted By: Fig

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/03/08 04:30 AM

Ron,

I think you need a couple of more projects

I can't finish one much less 5 or 6. I think the difference is you have talent, we just fake it

By the way, did you see the coupe at Mopars this year? If so, is it looking any better?
Posted By: DARTROD

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/04/08 03:39 PM

Just not enough Time.

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/05/08 05:21 PM

Quote:

Ron,

I think you need a couple of more projects

I can't finish one much less 5 or 6. I think the difference is you have talent, we just fake it

By the way, did you see the coupe at Mopars this year? If so, is it looking any better?

Thanks Allen, sorry I didn't get to see to much at the shows because of the business.
I hope to see more next year.
will you be at the socal shootout? Ron...
Posted By: Fig

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/07/08 04:23 PM

No, somehow the bolt that holds in the pressure spring in the oil pump backed out while we were in vegas, crank and rods are in the shop getting turned and resized.

Have fun there.

Allen
Posted By: RUMBLON

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/16/08 02:37 AM

No, too few, now get cracken!!!!

LAWFISH
Posted By: DusterKrazy

Re: do you think I have 2 many projects????? - 05/29/08 04:24 AM

Yea, but thats why you should sell me one of those cool dodge cabs
© 2024 Moparts Forums