Moparts

I'm just gonna set this down...

Posted By: Cheeto

I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/22/20 01:44 AM

...and slowly walk away. whistling

Attached picture 20200821_135931.jpg
Posted By: poorboy

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/22/20 02:27 AM

There was a late 50s Caddy version of one of those around here for many years. I think it finally ended up with about the same ending as that Imperial(?) appears to have gotten. Gene

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/22/20 02:31 AM

Yes, Imperial. Did you originally think it was an Olds?
Posted By: Old Ray

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/22/20 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Cheeto
Yes, Imperial. Did you originally think it was an Olds?

No, I 'm the dummy .. at first look thought Caddy with '54 chevy grille ... old, old eyes not liking the computer screen lately. blush

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/22/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by poorboy
There was a late 50s Caddy version of one of those around here for many years. I think it finally ended up with about the same ending as that Imperial(?) appears to have gotten. Gene

This is what it said in my email notification...

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... [by poorboy]
There was a late 50s Caddy version of one of those around here for many years. I think it finally ended up with about the same ending as that Olds appears to have gotten. Gene

But don't feel bad. I was standing right there trying to piece together what the hood said because several letters are missing. beer

BTW, this actually has a tag axle on it. I didn't notice it but "sketchy" was how the yard man described it.
Posted By: poorboy

Re: I'm just gonna set this down... - 08/24/20 02:16 AM

Yep, the grille threw me off. The early 50s Olds had a similar nose, until I looked at it more closely.

Don't get many chances to see many pre 64 Imperials around here very often. Gene
© 2024 Moparts Forums