Moparts

SEE any mopar stuff in here ?

Posted By: RUMBLON

SEE any mopar stuff in here ? - 12/21/15 02:18 AM

I know this belongs on the cl forum but them no one from this page will see it. anything look familiar?

I may have to go down and check them out.

RUMBLON

http://boise.craigslist.org/pts/5368541766.html
Posted By: Crizila

Re: SEE any mopar stuff in here ? - 12/21/15 08:13 PM

Picture #6, 3rd hub cap down on the left, ...........
Posted By: poorboy

Re: SEE any mopar stuff in here ? - 12/22/15 04:47 AM

Looks like a bunch of different car parts from nearly every manufacturer. There are a lot of Chevy/GM things there.

If I was in the area, I might make a field trip and have a closer look, some of that stuff might be life savers for someone. I believe you would have to go with look with two perspectives. 1) what is there that is nice and might be sold to fund a project. and 2) what might be a good project.

What the owners think this stuff they can't identify might be worth can be a deal breaker, as well as how a person might be able to move it off the premises and how soon it needs to be moved.

I see at least 2 coupe bodies in picture 13. What condition they are in, what the owner might want for them, if there is paper work for them, and if I could identify what they were, they might be worth dragging home. There looks to be a few 50s Chevy/GM truck cabs, fenders, & doors there. They are popular and might be worth dragging home, pending the same conditions as everything else.

Let us know what you find, take lots of pictures, we can help identify some of it if it were singled out and not bunched up in that mess. Gene
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: SEE any mopar stuff in here ? - 12/23/15 09:24 PM

Rat Rodders Dream !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickster
© 2024 Moparts Forums