Moparts

Manure Spreader Rod

Posted By: PocketThunder

Manure Spreader Rod - 06/18/12 10:21 PM

Took these at the Hastings, MN downtown Saturday night car show. I'm standing by my car talking to my Dad and i see a manure spreader go by. Had to take a second look then go find the guy for some pictures..

Attached picture 7255220-Manure1.JPG

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/18/12 10:22 PM

Attached picture 7255223-Manure2.JPG

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/18/12 10:23 PM

Attached picture 7255225-Manure3.JPG

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/18/12 10:23 PM

Attached picture 7255226-Manure4.JPG
Posted By: 65rbdodge

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/19/12 02:17 PM

wow! looks like someone bought an old farm! cool car, the wheels dont fit with the theme though.
Posted By: B_Body_Bob

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/19/12 09:38 PM

"Daddy, why does this car smell funny?"
Posted By: mafo

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/19/12 10:18 PM

Love the fan shroud
Posted By: dogdays

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/19/12 10:30 PM

Hate to use the word "sanitary" about a manure spreader rod, but I saw a much more sanitary one at Murdo South Dakota a couple of years ago. It was on the street, had a license plate and everything. Maybe I can find a picture somewhere.

Interesting grill on the one pictured here, it's from a 1950s Minneapolis Moline tractor, my grandpa used to sell them. We had a '56 or so GBD and the grille looked exactly like that one. I loved that tractor.

R.

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/20/12 01:09 AM

Quote:

"Daddy, why does this car smell funny?"

You should have seen their reaction when i told them what a manure spreader was for... "COW POOP?" Eeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/20/12 05:03 AM

I like the milker air cleaner and the planter seed hopper head lights.
Posted By: poorboy

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/21/12 04:05 AM

Not my style, but someone did a lot of work to produce that ride. The amount of time spent building that "Art car" could have built a very nice real car, but to each their own. I'm sure the builder likes it and it probably draws a lot of attention.

If I was at a show and that pulled in, I would probably have to go look at it, but I have looked at a lot of wrecked cars in my days. I guess its my nature to see how things were done, good or bad. I doubt I would look at it the 2nd time, once would be plenty for me. Gene
Posted By: Hemi Allstate

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/23/12 04:42 AM

Quote:

Not my style, but someone did a lot of work to produce that ride. The amount of time spent building that "Art car" could have built a very nice real car, but to each their own. I'm sure the builder likes it and it probably draws a lot of attention.

If I was at a show and that pulled in, I would probably have to go look at it, but I have looked at a lot of wrecked cars in my days. I guess its my nature to see how things were done, good or bad. I doubt I would look at it the 2nd time, once would be plenty for me. Gene

Posted By: 340SHORTY

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 06/23/12 02:57 PM

Just shows that anything can be hot rodded..
Posted By: 446acuda

Re: Manure Spreader Rod - 08/21/12 03:58 PM

That deserves something other than a sb chevy like a Chrysler flathead 6 or a nailhead Buick.
© 2024 Moparts Forums