Moparts

New Bests at Halloween Classic

Posted By: Bigbeep

New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 02:44 AM

Car ran awesome last weekend. One pass made new bests for ET, 60 ft., and mph.
6.293, 1.347 60 ft, 107.91 mph

I recorded these on the very first pass for the week. After that my 60's started falling off. Tires are just about gone and it was showing. As for my driving, not so. I had a few good lights all during TT and redlights during eliminations. What gives. I guess thats what next season is for.
Beep
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 03:11 AM

That's rock'n John, nice MPH

Any new pics

Wish I could have gone this year but just not in the cards I guess Business has to come 1st but I'm sure missing the track time

Hopefuly I can get the chassis work done and get out next year late
Looks like I need to find .15 in the 1/8th
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 03:41 AM

Greg, I wish I could say I did the Superformance name good last week, but no can do. Driver just wasn't there.
Now at the Ten Grands, I did all right as I went down to 13 cars on Friday and was still in when it rained out Saturday and 2 rounds on Sunday. Been putting you down as one of my sponsors along with my 401K. LOL
This was the first classic I didn't buy any pics. I might still go online and get some when money isn't so tight.
Beep
Posted By: super451b

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 05:07 AM

Congrats on the new best , John !
Posted By: 383man

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 05:45 AM

Thats hauling the mail. Congrats. Ron
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 09:05 PM

Posted By: 360904

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/04/11 10:55 PM

Posted By: max_maniac

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/05/11 01:17 AM

Congrats on the new best

And for going rounds at the Ten Grand

Love you car ----

Russ
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/05/11 06:50 AM

Congrats...........New best`s rock and your car`s movin out for sure.
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: New Bests at Halloween Classic - 11/06/11 02:42 PM

Quote:

Greg, I wish I could say I did the Superformance name good last week, but no can do. Driver just wasn't there.
Now at the Ten Grands, I did all right as I went down to 13 cars on Friday and was still in when it rained out Saturday and 2 rounds on Sunday. Been putting you down as one of my sponsors along with my 401K. LOL
This was the first classic I didn't buy any pics. I might still go online and get some when money isn't so tight.
Beep

John, Everythime you take thar BEAUTIFUL Fish out with my decals displayed you do Superformance proud
Also a great outing at the 10 Grand Nats !!
I only have a 201K and it's invested in my business
Sure do appreciate you puting me down as a sponsor and bet the announcer has a hard time with the name
© 2024 Moparts Forums