Moparts

had a great time at norwalk .

Posted By: kyle0667

had a great time at norwalk . - 09/20/11 07:37 AM

i had a great time at norwalk this year i finally got to go down the track a few times , ran in sportsman with my grandfathers 84 dodge ram d150 best E/T was an 18.307 at 72.33 mph . also would like to thank wild bill for helping me with my R/T's. if anyone has pics which i dont think anyone will plz post them .
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: had a great time at norwalk . - 09/20/11 12:18 PM

I think I remember seeing you, I was running Sportsman too. I just looked through all my pics, none of your truck, sorry.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: had a great time at norwalk . - 09/20/11 04:16 PM

Now don't ya wish you'ld have listned to me sooner

Now get out there on some Wed nights and get some seat time

Heck, you could even go to (dare I say it) dragway 42 on there TnT night's and make a lot of passes.

42 might be having a TnT tonight

Posted By: MSMOPAR340

Re: had a great time at norwalk . - 09/20/11 04:28 PM

Quote:

i had a great time at norwalk this year i finally got to go down the track a few times , ran in sportsman with my grandfathers 84 dodge ram d150 best E/T was an 18.307 at 72.33 mph . also would like to thank wild bill for helping me with my R/T's. if anyone has pics which i dont think anyone will plz post them .

Was nice seeing ya at the track. Glad you had a good time out there as well!!
Posted By: kyle0667

Re: had a great time at norwalk . - 09/22/11 02:43 AM

i was racing the red and white truck . yes wild bill i wish i had listened to you in the first place lol . it was good seeing you to chasity , i had an amazing time . the only bummer for the weekend was my first red light !!! lol
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: had a great time at norwalk . - 09/22/11 03:11 AM

If you don't go red once and while your not trying hard enough
© 2024 Moparts Forums