Moparts

Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare??????

Posted By: OA5599

Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/05/11 06:16 PM

I was just made aware of a complete A-body Dana with brakes for sale at Kilkare last weekend. Somehow I missed it and if the seller is close, I would like to contact him if anyone on here knows him. Can anyone help?

P.S. Hey mods, I figured this would be the best section to find him, as opposed to the Diff wanted section that most don't read. If this is a no-go, I understand.

Thanks.

Thanks
Posted By: 64dodge572

Re: Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/05/11 06:20 PM

Probably Greg Sanford, New Carlisle...I don't have his phone number handy, but you could contact him through Kammer & Kammer.
Posted By: ROSSIO

Re: Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/06/11 12:21 AM

i heard it was mopar john--from east dayton--he sell alot of mopar stuff--i'll contact him and tell him to replie on here
Posted By: OA5599

Re: Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/06/11 02:34 AM

Thanks to both of you!
Posted By: Lew

Re: Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/06/11 09:23 PM

Quote:

I was just made aware of a complete A-body Dana with brakes for sale at Kilkare last weekend. Somehow I missed it and if the seller is close, I would like to contact him if anyone on here knows him. Can anyone help?

you missed it cause i did'nt tell you bout it

P.S. Hey mods, I figured this would be the best section to find him, as opposed to the Diff wanted section that most don't read. If this is a no-go, I understand.

Thanks.

Thanks

Posted By: 1980volare

Re: Who had the Dana for sale at Mo-Power Kilkare?????? - 09/06/11 11:54 PM

think its this guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dana-60-B...=item1e66b63dc7
© 2024 Moparts Forums