Moparts

Mopar Mile High

Posted By: nobileracing154

Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 03:49 AM

Allen did a great job this weekend representing us MOPAR people...if it wasnt for a little engine glitch in the semis he would have brought home the wally! As for me, just a little unlucky, .001 red unfortunately , but laid down a really nice run which kind of makes the matters worse. Definitely looking forward to Sonoma, cars running great and i think well have a really good shot at bring in home!
Posted By: robnbird

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:10 AM

Vince and family; You and AJ both have brought a thrill of competition back to the Mopar fans. After your first win I thought that having a young winning team member would revive AJ' confidence to win and it has. Plus you both are a threat to anybody out there now. you can win on any day. Good luck and know that we are all behind you both win or.

Attached picture 6746961-mocar.jpg
Posted By: 408strokerdart

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:13 AM

Good luck and keep knocking the tree down. My new favorite Mopar driver.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:17 AM

If you dont see a red once in a while your not pushing
hard enough... .001.... we'll let you slide on that one
best of luck to all of the MOPARS at Sonoma

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:23 AM

haha thanks for letting me slide...and thanks well put one of these 2 mopars in the winners circle next race!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:27 AM

Quote:

haha thanks for letting me slide...and thanks well put one of these 2 mopars in the winners circle next race!

Good too see you drop in here..... thanks... by the
way... YOU are the best driver out there... stay at it
Posted By: 63CandyMatic

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 04:47 AM

Neat to see you on here. Fun to see the Mopars looking so strong.
Posted By: steeldust

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 05:15 AM

I think you all did a GREAT job all the MOPARS at lest now all of them know they better make a real good run are they will be on the trailer because you and AJ will turn their lights out. GOOD LUCK AND HANG IN THEIR LIKE A HAIR IN A BISCUIT .

Attached picture 6747063-JUNEBOUNTYRACE.jpg
Posted By: 383man

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 05:21 AM

You and AJ give us Mopar fans something to cheer about in Pro Stock now. Both of you are doing an awesome job and I want to thank you both for your hard work. Good luck to you guys as I hope you both win more races this year. Thanks again for making the Mopars fly and for you an AJ being such cool people. Ron
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 01:25 PM

Good luck to the Mopars this next outing! You guys are giving us something to cheer for!
Posted By: Moparnut426

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 03:27 PM

I love going to the mountain! By far one nice race for the mopar lovers. Didnt make this years race, but Ill be there next year. Nice to see another PRO mopar driver on moparts.

Way to go guys, and .001 isnt terrible, like MrP said if you going - oncein a while, you dont have any drive in ya.

Kasey
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/26/11 03:51 PM

Good job Vincent . Everyone knows when they pull up beside you in the lanes they have to be on their A game. Good luck.

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/27/11 06:26 AM

Thanks everyone...me and allen are pretty pumped for sonoma and the rest of this year...allen has his engine program running smoothly and both our cars our cars are doing everything we tell them to do! With a few little changes to my car i think me and allen can be 1 and 2 at the next race...we found a little something with our chassis that we need to change and we wil be good to go! Off to cali on thursday and stayin out there until seatle is over, pretty pumped!
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/27/11 09:18 AM

Quote:

If you don't go RED once in awhile you aren't trying..

Nice job out there...

Chris..
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/28/11 02:32 AM

You are doing great, good luck on the rest of the Western Swing!
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/28/11 02:38 AM

Glad to see you guy`s on here..............we are truly blessed to have competative racers like you guys going rounds, winning and especially waving the MOPAR banner.
Posted By: Kindafast

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/28/11 02:40 AM

Since you and AJ are doing so good this year I watch a lot more NHRA on ESPN. For a couple of years I would stop watching about a hour into the show. Go kick there butts this week.
Posted By: cudaman67

Re: Mopar Mile High - 07/28/11 05:36 PM

Keep up the Great work!! It's really exiting to see the Mopars doing well, you AJ and V. Don't worry about the red-lights..you're knocking down the tree every week. Your car is very competitive , so just keep doing what you're doing. We're proud of you.Looking forward to seeing you at Indy this year. We've missed it the last 3 years.
P.S. Read that the Mopar Pro Stock cars may be at the Mopar Nationals in August. I see that's an off week for the NHRA. You guys planning on being there?? Thanks again. Larry and Lori
© 2024 Moparts Forums