Moparts

Brainerd Show-N-Go?

Posted By: JERICOGTX

Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/10/11 02:42 PM

Any Moparts members going to Brainerd over the July 4th weekend?

Jeff
Posted By: lowflyingdart

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/10/11 06:11 PM

My wife wants me to go to it, if we can get the electrical gremlin worked out.
Posted By: Barnstorm

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/10/11 08:37 PM

Can hardly wait to try my air to water intercooler for those LONG staging delays at 4000ft air.

Attached picture 6676283-102_2593.JPG

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/20/11 02:46 PM

Larry if you go let me know. I'll have a cold beer with your name on it in the cooler.

Jeff
Posted By: dragram440

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/20/11 05:02 PM

I will be there but not sure about racing yet. Have a few issues with my car and have a new 1 week old baby, Most likely just watching and enjoying a few cold ones! I have a few friends that will be racing.
Posted By: quickd100

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/20/11 05:57 PM

I'd love to be there but the motor is on the stand waiting for a cam kit, then dyno work, then need to have convertor restalled. I'm hoping to make a pass sometime this summer. Dave
Posted By: lowflyingdart

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/20/11 09:04 PM

Quote:

Larry if you go let me know. I'll have a cold beer with your name on it in the cooler.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I will be up there for Saturday either way. It is not looking good for the car right now, I just smoked another ECU. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Barnstormer next Saturday.

Larry

Re: Brainerd Show-N-Go? - 06/21/11 12:20 AM

Well for the first time in almost 4 years, I've touched the car with a wrench. Got the water draining, and just need to pull the head bolts out. Taking the heads off, and giving everything a look over since it has sat since '07. If it looks good, I'll toss on a new set of haed gaskets, and put it all back together. So far no hidden surprises.

Feals good to work on the car again.

Jeff
© 2024 Moparts Forums