Moparts

chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!!

Posted By: plasticfantastic

chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/06/11 04:39 AM

Friday night for the Heads up race Rick and Chris made it to thier classes final rounds, Rick took runner up after breaking out by .041,

Cris took the win light in his class after his competition had an accident, (he is OK)

Chuck made it into another final today, he took runner up though after breaking out by .002

This was the King of the track race (you can win a NHRA Wally) the winners of each bracket (S/P, Pro, Spt and bike,) run off for the Wally.

The guy that won Pro over Chuck couldnt make it to that run off, so Chuck was put in the race in his place, his mom said I better not post that she got so overwhelmed/excited she started to get emotional... so I wont put that in here.
Unfortunatly Chuck ran a tenth off and lost, turns out his water pump took a dump,

Great weekend for the Lewis family, always happy to see you and your family at the track!

Congrats to everyone...

Doug.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/06/11 12:48 PM

Congrats to all of them
Posted By: cl440

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/06/11 01:36 PM

Thanks Doug!

It was a great day that started off with a flat Right front tire on the Duster that we discovered about 10 minutes before we were to leave for the track! We got it fixed and made it about an hour and a half late.

I got greedy at the stripe on the last run .....I had him covered with my .004 to his .040 but I pulled him through by half a car when I should have tightened it up to a fender!!! Oh well next time I will get him!

The run for the Wally was a lost cause. My opponent was .0000 perfect on the tree and my brand new Miezere water pump decided to take the the rest of the day off so my water temp was 230 at the stripe. The car ran nearly a tenth off and lost 2 mph!

I would also like to mention that my wife Rachelle won the Diva class. Big trophy for her and a goody bag. She was pretty excited!

Attached picture 6669076-Duster6-3-11.jpg
Posted By: RickRoss

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/06/11 08:05 PM

Had a good time but when you snooze you lose.Worst light of the day.Next time
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/06/11 08:34 PM

Quote:

Had a good time but when you snooze you lose.Worst light of the day.Next time

Great job Ricky
Posted By: RickRoss

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/07/11 12:18 PM

Thanks Don
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/07/11 12:22 PM

Congrats! And congrats to Mrs. Chuck too, lol. I need to get my 16 year old daughter out to one of those diva races.
Posted By: PETE@BESTMACHINE

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/07/11 01:22 PM

Great job guys
Posted By: Bubba

Re: chuck lewis Rick Ross & Chris Cadotte @ Milan!!!! - 06/07/11 04:11 PM

Good Job Ricky!
© 2024 Moparts Forums