Moparts

Will anyone be running an E-Curve dist at Mo Power?

Posted By: OA5599

Will anyone be running an E-Curve dist at Mo Power? - 05/15/11 05:46 PM

First time to the track with the stroker motor this Friday. Haven't had much time to mess with the E-Curve distributor. Will anyone there be who has experience with one?

Thanks
Posted By: autoxcuda

Re: Will anyone be running an E-Curve dist at Mo Power? - 05/15/11 09:49 PM

Quote:

First time to the track with the stroker motor this Friday. Haven't had much time to mess with the E-Curve distributor. Will anyone there be who has experience with one?

Thanks

Please report how it works.

I have got TWO of them so far and the timing at idle bounces around 10 degrees. I returned one and the replacement does the same thing. I immediately put a new MP unit and orange box and works fine both times.

I have a feeling mine is getting some EMF interference from something. I talked with a builder that had one on the dyno that wouldn't let the electronic fuel injection work. Had to be some EMF cross talk stuff going on.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Will anyone be running an E-Curve dist at Mo Power? - 05/15/11 10:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks

Please report how it works.

I have got TWO of them so far and the timing at idle bounces around 10 degrees. I returned one and the replacement does the same thing. I immediately put a new MP unit and orange box and works fine both times.

I have a feeling mine is getting some EMF interference from something. I talked with a builder that had one on the dyno that wouldn't let the electronic fuel injection work. Had to be some EMF cross talk stuff going on.

Also interested have one on the 408 that we haven't fired up yet

Rickster
© 2024 Moparts Forums