Moparts

Third generation Dakota's

Posted By: Leon441

Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 02:34 AM

Building a 97' Dakota. Would like to see some pics if anyone has one or just has pics.

Leon
Posted By: 70Cuda383

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 02:45 AM

hi. what are you looking for? I've been through my truck pretty throughouly, and can answer lots of questions!

check out www.dakota-durango.com too.

lotta guys have their R/Ts well into the 11s and 12s, a few in the 10s, and at least 1 guy trying to get into the 9s.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5M1iBf2wjEw

http://www.youtube.com/v/sgkOx73GIw4

http://www.youtube.com/v/zUJ2or1zBtU

here a link to a ton of pics of my truck in work

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/filbert383/Dakota%20Engine%20swap/
Posted By: Sick 660r

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 03:27 AM

Do not check out dakota-durango. Its a waste of life. There are a few interesting setups on dakotart.com
Posted By: Devilbrad

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:32 AM

I get the feeling Leon isn't looking for R/T's with Hotchkiss suspension kits and billet battery covers.
Posted By: jamesc

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:35 AM

Quote:

I get the feeling Leon isn't looking for R/T's with Hotchkiss suspension kits and billet battery covers.

probably more like coil over strut and four link

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:36 AM

Here are some class racing Dakotas.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:39 AM

I still stand by my opinion that the Gen 2's are better looking.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:44 AM

naa...lowrider

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:47 AM

Posted By: 8secDart

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:47 AM

Does anybody have any info on that black stocker.That looks like mines little brother.Great looking truck.Would like to know frontend setup.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:50 AM

i thought you were selling the dakota Lenny

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 04:50 AM

Quote:

Does anybody have any info on that black stocker.That looks like mines little brother.Great looking truck.Would like to know frontend setup.

The Gen 2? That's my friend Jennifer McCormack's truck. What do you want to know, I can find out.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 05:19 AM

I'am keeping the old rag,LOL.It's all done now.Time to let it eat.
Yes the black stocker GEN 2.
See if he has a drop spindle or what spring he has.It sets low in the front.I got mine that low but just looking at a different way.His looks like it works really well.You can PM me if you don't want to put the info on here.Thanks Lenny

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 05:23 AM

Quote:

I'am keeping the old rag,LOL.It's all done now.Time to let it eat.
Yes the black stocker GEN 2.
See if he has a drop spindle or what spring he has.It sets low in the front.I got mine that low but just looking at a different way.His looks like it works really well.You can PM me if you don't want to put the info on here.Thanks Lenny

She. Pretty sure her truck has dropped spindles and Moroso track springs for a Chevelle, that's what most Gen 2 stockers use. I was planning on fabbing control arms and using QA1 shocks for a Chevelle/Nova application with the tapered springs that fit in the frame spring pocket, but have the adjustable collar on bottom of spring. And possibly MII spindles to take advantage of the aftermarket brake choices.

Edit: Just heard back from Jennifer, truck has V6 Dakota springs and Afco shocks with dropped spindles.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 05:52 AM

Thanks for the info
I got tublar lower with the drop pocket and stock uppers.I still had to cut a 1/4 round out of a 6cyl spring to get it down.The upper ball jouint is at more of an angle than I like.It's not in a bind but just not perfect.
PS,sorry to hijack the thread Leon,LOL
Posted By: CopperDodge

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 01:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Edit: Just heard back from Jennifer, truck has V6 Dakota springs and Afco shocks with dropped spindles.

Find out what else she is doing to leave that hard. Trans brake? What all did she take off the front end? I want my tires up in the air like that....

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 09:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Find out what else she is doing to leave that hard. Trans brake? What all did she take off the front end? I want my tires up in the air like that....

X2

More specs on the shocks as well.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 09:23 PM

This is a customer truck I am doing. They like generation 3 as they are RT fanatics. Curious about drop spindles for this application. Don't like the lower control arm with the altered spring pocket because it changes the geometry in an unfavorable way. I'm hearing some big prices for the spindles though.

The other thing is lightweight lift off hoods that actually fit stock trucks. Pics of front frames as to answer where is it safe to cut weight. Just would like to see some ideas. Already got some plans just would like the added security of seeing what was done in the past.

It's not a backhalf 4-link or ladder bar. But, the framerails are very much modified with caltrac leafs and caltracs. An awesome set of shocks. Trimed down Dana 60 with some nice internals. Truck should turn out nice Holeshot Star wheels true 10.5's . I had nothing to do with the engine so we will just have to see how it runs.

Leon

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 09:37 PM

I have more if you need anything else

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/10/11 09:39 PM

Quote:

This is a customer truck I am doing. They like generation 3 as they are RT fanatics. Curious about drop spindles for this application. Don't like the lower control arm with the altered spring pocket because it changes the geometry in an unfavorable way. I'm hearing some big prices for the spindles though.

The other thing is lightweight lift off hoods that actually fit stock trucks. Pics of front frames as to answer where is it safe to cut weight. Just would like to see some ideas. Already got some plans just would like the added security of seeing what was done in the past.

It's not a backhalf 4-link or ladder bar. But, the framerails are very much modified with caltrac leafs and caltracs. An awesome set of shocks. Trimed down Dana 60 with some nice internals. Truck should turn out nice Holeshot Star wheels true 10.5's . I had nothing to do with the engine so we will just have to see how it runs.

Leon

I dont know of any drop spindles or lift off hoods.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 12:46 AM

Quote:

I have more if you need anything else

What is the peice of tubing behind the front cossmember for? That crossmember the customer wants it cut out. Then rely on the lower radiator support to hold the framerails apart. Don't think SO. But, there is a lot of cutting down and maybe remove that front crossmember and replace with a moly tube.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 01:11 AM

Quote:

What is the peice of tubing behind the front cossmember for? That crossmember the customer wants it cut out. Then rely on the lower radiator support to hold the framerails apart. Don't think SO. But, there is a lot of cutting down and maybe remove that front crossmember and replace with a moly tube.

Its just the sway bar. I dont see why replacing it with some moly tubing would be a problem but I would never trust the rad support.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 01:15 AM

Here is the lower rad support. Its not much!

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 02:39 AM

I would cut that front croosmember out in a heart beat.Good god you got that big a$$ crossmember with the rack on it!!!!!!!!!!With a boxed in frame like that it will not fall in on it's self,LOL
The Gen 2s frame is no where near that beefy.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 02:49 AM

Quote:

I would cut that front croosmember out in a heart beat.Good god you got that big a$$ crossmember with the rack on it!!!!!!!!!!With a boxed in frame like that it will not fall in on it's self,LOL

The gen 3s are pigs! lol

Leon, if its not to much to ask could you post pics when you get done with the truck?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 03:59 AM

Yes, planning on posting pics. Waiting on rear end parts from Strange and Aerospace. A little paint and the pics will come.

I agree with you Lenny on the 2nd crossmember being strong enough to elliminate the 1st. I plan to absolutely murder the 2nd crossmember. So we might need a peice of tubing to hang the brake line on.

Nothing to be scared of as the frame, once ahead of the control arms, does nothing but hold the front bumper engine and radiator. The frame is also boxed all the way to the rear of the cab. This will not be that way when I am done either. These things are insanely heavy up front.

IMO opinion trucks are for towing race cars LOL. But, what do I know. People tell me 65 Barracuda's are for making new beginnings under the moonlight not ripping up the 1/4 mile.

Leon
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 04:13 AM

Good friend John Taylor's Bickell Built X-Prostock Truck "03 Dakota" this sucker is nice

http://www.dragracecentral.com/stories/photos_go_here_10/atlanta3.jpg

Rickster

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 03:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The gen 3s are pigs! lol

Leon, if its not to much to ask could you post pics when you get done with the truck?

True statement! mine weighed 4,000lbs with just a V6 and 5 spd manual!!

now with the big block, TKO, and the 9.25 axle in place of the original 8.25, I'm tipping in at 4200.

Weight reduction is a good thing on these things!

you think it's alright to cut out the fully boxed frame and open it up to just a C-channel? or would that be detrimental on a street truck? in some ways, I want to reduce weight on this thing, but in other ways, I don't want to make the frame weaker and susceptible to twisting and flexing.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 03:25 PM

Quote:

Here is the lower rad support. Its not much!

Definitely not a load bearing piece! I mistakenly started to lift my truck by that one time when I wasn't paying close enough attention, and it immediately started to bend and flex instead of lift the truck. it looks big, but it's made from pretty thin sheet metal.

but as said, I see no reason why that big giant cross member needs to be there up front, when there's already one a foot and a half back that sits under the engine. if you're worried about it, cut it out, and add a piece of 2x2 tube steel and save all that weight!
Posted By: onebaddakota

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 03:42 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the info
I got tublar lower with the drop pocket and stock uppers.I still had to cut a 1/4 round out of a 6cyl spring to get it down.The upper ball jouint is at more of an angle than I like.It's not in a bind but just not perfect.

Where did you get the tubular lower with the drop pockets, Lenny? I've tested several different moroso drag springs over the years. I was amazed at how much of a difference they made in weight transfer. The best one seemed to have the most compression and thus stored energy. It was also the longest and was a PITA to get in. Unfortunately, it would easily bottom out on the street so I had to take them out. I'm wondering if the dropped pocket would open up some more spring choices. Did the tubular lower help with anything? Weight savings? Sorry Leon.
Tom
Posted By: Adobedude

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 04:21 PM

Quote:

Leon

Glasstek makes a pin on hood

http://www.glasstek.com/

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 04:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the info

Where did you get the tubular lower with the drop pockets, Lenny? I've tested several different moroso drag springs over the years. I was amazed at how much of a difference they made in weight transfer. The best one seemed to have the most compression and thus stored energy. It was also the longest and was a PITA to get in. Unfortunately, it would easily bottom out on the street so I had to take them out. I'm wondering if the dropped pocket would open up some more spring choices. Did the tubular lower help with anything? Weight savings? Sorry Leon.
Tom

They were on a truck I bought.I used them on mine.When I got it all together it set up high as hell.But I think the problem was I took a lot of weight off the nose.I think the lowers had a FatMan Fab sticker on it.
Mine seems to work fine.Not a lot of bump steer and still has a lot of spring to the front.Just don't like the upper ball jounit angle.
Posted By: ADakotaRTGuy

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 08:40 PM

Leon,

Do you plan on running a manual rack on the truck. I am trying to drop weight off my front end and it looks like those two crossmembers are going to go and then I want to try to get a manual rack to drop a little more weight.
Posted By: ram87

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 08:55 PM

My '97 that I'll probably never finish. Have had a 346" engine with Batten W2 heads that needs putting together. It's taking forever and I don't have the skills to do it myself. I would like to be able to make a couple of passes in it in my lifetime but don't know that I will last that long.

Attached picture 6470126-dakdrft.jpg
Posted By: ram87

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:01 PM

Attached picture 6470135-DSC00550.JPG

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:02 PM

I would like to install a manual rack. The owner is unaware of any available on Gen3 Dakota's. We also need a steering column from a manual shift cheap truck. He doesn't think there was a such thing.

If someone has a Mopar or Advance auto part number for these items I would appreciate.

Leon

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:06 PM

There is no manual rack. Why the need for the manual steering column? When I put my t56 in I just took all the stock shifter stuff out. I need to find manual plastic piece but thats it.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:08 PM

There isn't one for the Gen III Dakota's, when I come home in March I am going to be doing a little more research. I have someone that is going to send an old rack to Flaming River to get one made for these trucks, but not even sure if they will make one yet.

Do you want the cover or the whole column?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:26 PM

Column shroud part # is 5GW81DX9AE, $28.35 for both pieces

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:38 PM

The column we have is a tilt wheel with shifter. I found a parts source that showed manual rack and pinion available for a 96-97 4 cylinder truck.

Just searched google. It was $129
Posted By: POS Dakota

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Leon

I dont know of any drop spindles or lift off hoods.

I've seen lift off hoods on ebay made of carbon fiber before.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/11/11 09:44 PM

Quote:

The column we have is a tilt wheel with shifter. I found a parts source that showed manual rack and pinion available for a 96-97 4 cylinder truck.

96 and 97 are two completely different trucks. There were no manual racks for the 97 and newer. And the manual ones for 96 and older are hard to find, I'll bet what you found is out of stock or back ordered. I would look into chopping that second cross member out and fabbing a new one that uses a MII manual rack. The column should be easy, either convert to floor shift or find a 4cyl or V6 manual trans truck to pull one from.
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 12:30 AM

Following this thread with great interest. I'm still thinking about rodding my beater. I like the looks of the Gen 3s the best and am still thinking of ways to put mine on a diet.

Tim

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 01:05 AM

You are absolutely right on the 96 to 97 deal I forgot my dad bought a 97 and Bought him a new one over some paint recall.

One place did say out of stock but the other was some parts depot that claimed to have one for $129.

I would not use a MII rack the mounting would be no improvement over the Dakota rack. Pinto is a better mounting IMO. I think there is a way to gut a PS rack and make it manual. Just never personally done it.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 01:20 AM

I've seen guys just plug the holes for the PS hoses on the rack. My idea for the MII was just to get a manual rack in there. You will need the correct width at the inner tie rod pivots to help correct/prevent bumpsteer. If you draw an imaginary line through the upper and lower control arm bushings, the inner tie rod pivot should fall on that line.
Posted By: challenger73400

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 01:47 AM

This is my 97. It's 2800 lbs, I have a 470 stroker in it. I'm partial to the gen 3s.

Attached picture 6470590-rsz_truck-_copy.jpg

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 01:56 AM

OK, I have a hard time resizing and posting pics, I'll try again.

Attached picture 6470609-rsz_2dragstrip_063.jpg
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 02:49 AM

Quote:

This is my 97. It's 2800 lbs, I have a 470 stroker in it. I'm partial to the gen 3s.

What does it take to get that 3rd Gen down to that weight?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 04:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I built my own back half with 14GA 2"X3" tube. Remove all the interior and build a custom aluminum dash and a steering shaft kit, inter fenders, the extra crossbar up fwd, I made a aluminum bumper skeleton and installed a later model 1 piece bumper cover. 8-3/4 rear. Fiberglass hood. I could get it lighter, I still have all the glass in it but I don't want lexan.
Posted By: Quicksilver440

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 04:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I built my own back half with 14GA 2"X3" tube. Remove all the interior and build a custom aluminum dash and a steering shaft kit, inter fenders, the extra crossbar up fwd, I made a aluminum bumper skeleton and installed a later model 1 piece bumper cover. 8-3/4 rear. Fiberglass hood. I could get it lighter, I still have all the glass in it but I don't want lexan.

Thanks for the run down....I may be looking to do something like that in the future.
Posted By: bad360rt

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:00 AM

Quote:

the extra crossbar up fwd

Did you put anything in it's place, or just remove it?
Posted By: CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:06 AM

^^^^^^^^STILL my favorite gen3 Dakota.....

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

This is a start...

Posted By: Duner

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 06:43 AM

Holy Cow!

That's L I G H T !

I'm thinking I would really like to lose 1,400# off mine. It just might help my 60' number. LOL

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 02:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

the extra crossbar up fwd

Did you put anything in it's place, or just remove it?

No, I just removed it, I see no need for it. It doesn't make the truck go faster and as far as safety, I have installed a 12 pt cage so it got the gas ax. Thanks!

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 02:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This is a start...

Thats what I did, I even removed the metal dash frame. Here's a pic of mine.

Attached picture 6471182-interior001resize.jpg
Posted By: bad360rt

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 03:00 PM

Quote:

No, I just removed it, I see no need for it. It doesn't make the truck go faster and as far as safety, I have installed a 12 pt cage so it got the gas ax. Thanks!

Cool, I've been thinking about cutting it out ever since I did my first engine swap and got a good look at it. Any idea how much it weighs?

Quote:

Thanks!
Posted By: TheOtherDodge

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 04:30 PM

Its a shame to have the outside all pretty and stock looking and the inside stripped of it's beauty.

I love the style of the 3rd gen (Hense my 2000 Dakota) but they are so heavy. My 94 was 3280 with me in it (before the turbo and CM cage) with full interior, ac, ps, etc.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 04:38 PM

Quote:

Its a shame to have the outside all pretty and stock looking and the inside stripped of it's beauty.

I love the style of the 3rd gen (Hense my 2000 Dakota) but they are so heavy. My 94 was 3280 with me in it (before the turbo and CM cage) with full interior, ac, ps, etc.

Wow. Was your Gen 2 lightened any? Mine was 3450 without me, but it did have the big heavy billet wheels and a full stereo system with two 12" woofers. Absolutely no lightening at all on my truck.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 04:46 PM

Quote:

I agree, mine will look better when finished...

Did I say "finished"?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:00 PM

They are never finished.

When I got the truck the dash was already lightened. I was able to loose all the rear leaf spring hangers when I made hangers and installed afco sliders. I cut the majority of the spare tire holder out. The doors are heavy, looking to trim some weight out of them. The frame from the cab forward is crazy heavy. The customer has the pics he took. I need to get him on here to post them. They are very finicky about appearance. They had painted the frame after cleaning it knowing I had to cut and weld on it. My grinder eats paint very easy though.LOL 100 bs has easily been trimmed from the rear of the truck. The holeshot wheels will cut a lot of weight too.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:12 PM

Here is how we tried to get rid of some weight out back on my truck. Now the focus is on the front, but I am trying to do it without losing some of my amenities like heat, stereo, and interior.

How do you plan on reducing the weight off the front, swiss cheese the frame?

Do you think that that front crossmember can just be removed? All I have is an 8 point roll bar right now.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:31 PM

If your not hauling anything ditch that boxed crossmember with the bed mounts.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:36 PM

What do you do for bed mounts? You mean the one over the fuel tank right? Do you just cut the middle section out or the whole thing?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:39 PM

I dont think losing two of the eight bed mounts will hurt anything. Im removing the whole thing from my gen II.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:40 PM

Quote:

I dont think losing two of the eight bed mounts will hurt anything. Im removing the whole thing from my gen II.

My 67 D100 only has 4 bed mounts, and they are factory blocks of wood, LOL

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:46 PM

Fair enough, consider it being chopped out when the fuel cell goes in.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:50 PM

also lose the c channel that holds the front of the tank up.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 05:52 PM

True, damn my fab guy is going to love it when I get home.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 06:05 PM

It all unbolts......

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/12/11 06:08 PM

Man, I thought everything there was welded and the only thing holding the tank was the straps. Ok, I will stop threadjacking. Sorry Leon.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/13/11 12:53 AM

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool, I've been thinking about cutting it out ever since I did my first engine swap and got a good look at it. Any idea how much it weighs?

Quote:

I don't know how much it weighs but it's heavy enough to make it worth taking out. Every little bit helps.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/13/11 01:42 AM

DakotaRTGuy why are you still running the 9.25 rear? Could you shoot a pic of the upper coilover mount. Can't make out the details in the pic you have.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/13/11 04:36 AM

Because I am stubborn and want to keep all the stock electronics. I am sure you know but the ABS and speedo work off the exciter ring. I did chop the ends off and put big ford ends on them to get rid of the C clips.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/13/11 08:36 PM

Here is a better picture.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 03:22 PM

Thanks that pic cleared it right up.

I thought about doing a mopar green bearing housing end on the 9.25 rear. But, you still have the issue with no available spools. We went with a Dana 60 spools 35 spline axles and if you need to use the exiter ring they were available on 93 3/4 ton HD dodge trucks. It think a drill to drill a hole for the pickup. A spool for a thick gear, the ring and thin gear will bolt together.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 05:45 PM

Quote:

I did too...Could it really be that easy...?

I guess one could order one, if it was not a manual rack for a !997, one could send it back. If it was a maunual rack...One could buy em all and make some easy money.

So, who is gonna be "the one"?

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 05:50 PM

Coilovers look set up right?

Yea, I heard you can also use the ford 8.8 and that the exciter ring is close, just need to machine it and everything else works fine. Only key is you have to drill the pumpkin to mount the sensor. Ah well, should be plenty strong for what I am doing.

Here is the whole album on some of the progress I have made since I bought this pig new in 03.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d197/Davidsalazar03/Truck/

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 05:53 PM

Well we know what cheap ass it's not going to be.

Pointing at you Dave.
Posted By: Get-X

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 06:49 PM

I have a brand new Dana 60 4.10 posi with the sensor boss and ring. It was a take out out of a late "D" series with zero miles so they definately made them.

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 07:07 PM

Quote:

Well we know what cheap ass it's not going to be.

Pointing at you Dave.

Hey...I have Beagles....LOL

Re: Third generation Dakota's - 02/14/11 09:44 PM

I checked with NAPA...No such thing as manual steering for a 97 Dakota.
© 2024 Moparts Forums