Moparts

Your Thoughts on this..

Posted By: Boosted

Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/06/10 04:06 PM

I was thinking of doing a single turbo 340 in a 70 swinger,,
anyone do a small block?
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/06/10 04:08 PM

Why not? I was looking at turbos on 'bay and they are CHEAP enough. A 360 might work better, but if you have the 340 have a go at it.
Posted By: 6PKRTSE

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/06/10 05:09 PM

I say do it. I used to always be an "all Motor" guy. I have enough nitrous laying around to nuke a small town but I am also gathering the parts to do a twin turbo HEMI. The #'s/times turbo cars are laying down these days are incredible. Once you go turbo you won't go back to anything else.
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/06/10 05:34 PM

why not, from what litle i have learnt,get the combo right and you will make as much power as you want and it seems to be alot easier on everything else in the car compared to blown cars

i have not seen any turbod smallblock mopars at the track over here but some are out on the street here in sweden, there is some people over here running deep into the 9īs with relativly speaking mild components and big turbos on smallblock gm engines.
Posted By: gg408

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/07/10 12:12 PM

Mate go for it.

In the prosses of building a W2 410SB Mopar with a single BorgWarner S480 myself.

Everyone I know that has a SB Turbo has said they will never go back to any other combo.

Cheers gg408
Posted By: whiplash

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/07/10 03:35 PM

Quote:

Mate go for it.

They really do talk like that... lol ....
Posted By: TheOtherDodge

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/07/10 07:32 PM

"I was thinking of doing a single turbo 340 in a 70 swinger,,
anyone do a small block?"

Im sure someone has or is doing one....
Posted By: Duner

Re: Your Thoughts on this.. - 10/08/10 05:38 AM

Quote:

Mate go for it.

In the prosses of building a W2 410SB Mopar with a single BorgWarner S480 myself.

Everyone I know that has a SB Turbo has said they will never go back to any other combo.

Cheers gg408

Works for me!
© 2024 Moparts Forums