Moparts

Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway

Posted By: 11secdart

Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/06/10 12:32 AM

Mopars at the Patch /Island Dragway :Sunday October 17 Gates open at 9.00 AM, Directions and additional info at Island Dragway.com
Posted By: NoJoke

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/06/10 02:41 AM

Me and 3 others will be there....
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/07/10 12:31 AM

Thats Great! the more the merrier!
Posted By: GEORGE68HEMIRR

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/11/10 03:11 PM

yeah i was thinking about going......how is it there??
Posted By: dodge340dart

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/11/10 04:23 PM

The Island Dragway webpage is terrible and nobody answers the phone or returns calls. There is no information available about the entry fees, when time shots start, when eliminations start, and no information about payout. Does anybody know this information? I don't want to tow for 2 1/2 hours for a $150 purse.
Posted By: fury62

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/12/10 04:11 AM

I'm going
Posted By: 68DART360

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/16/10 02:50 PM

I sent the track manger an email to answer the very questions you asked dodge340dart but no response. I wanted to get the word out so we can support the event. I only have a 1/2 hour tow so it's not a big deal. Anybody else going?
Posted By: barryc

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/16/10 05:14 PM

I'll be there

Attached picture 6253442-challenger.jpg
Posted By: fury62

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/16/10 10:02 PM

sunday is also scheduled for nendra if anybody is interested in joining stop by,and see chris
Posted By: actionange

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 01:29 AM

Quote:

OK so today it was my turn to not find YOU at the track. What's up? I looked all over and not a sign of you anywhere? Did you have something better to do on this nice bright sunny Sunday?
I should give you a new name- NO SHOW?
The track was great, excellent bite and my best 60 foot ever.

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 06:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

OK so today it was my turn to not find YOU at the track. What's up? I looked all over and not a sign of you anywhere? Did you have something better to do on this nice bright sunny Sunday?

I was hoping to go Ang I had planned on it but the GF had made family plans and I couldnt get out of it... I dont know about the NO SHOW I usually keep my word I was at Atco like I said I was going to be there... My good friend Barry C heard won his class which is awesome... Im sure will catch up soon at the track. I wanted to be there so I could of seen someone I have been wanting to catch there also... I guess next time...
Posted By: greenmcode

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 12:04 PM

Was a good day.. Hook was good four runs in
four hours and on the road at 2:15.. Thats
a good day
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 12:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I was hoping to go Ang I had planned on it but the GF had made family plans and I couldnt get out of it... I dont know about the NO SHOW I usually keep my word I was at Atco like I said I was going to be there... My good friend Barry C heard won his class which is awesome... Im sure will catch up soon at the track. I wanted to be there so I could of seen someone I have been wanting to catch there also... I guess next time...

Attached picture 6256064-Image00066.jpg

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 12:39 PM

The 3 others were there!!

Attached picture 6256066-Image00100.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by moparts - 10/18/10 01:52 PM

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/18/10 02:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/19/10 12:32 AM

Quote:

Was a good day.. Hook was good four runs in
four hours and on the road at 2:15.. Thats
a good day

Scottie,loookin good as ALWAYS!

Attached picture 6257056-Image00058.jpg

Re: Mopars at the Patch, Island Dragway - 10/19/10 12:50 AM

Quote:

Great pic of 11secdart Bills Dart. He is a workhorse. 2 vehicles all day. The Gold Dart went 3 rounds, and his Truck won !!. Funny watching him roll one to his trailer, bail out, and fire up the next one and skidaddle back to staging. Way to go Bill. NENDRA had a great turnout and Back to Back Bruce Sessions with his 65 Coronet 500 took the win over Actionange and his Correct Direction 67 Hellvedere.

No doubt the Mopar headcount was weak and there was absolutely no excuse since the weather reports all week stayed the same. It was a perfect raceday weather wise, but I could've done with out all the bees.

I woulda liked to go say hello,but he was a very busy beaver

Attached picture 6257092-Image00132.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums