Moparts

Free ADRl tickets

Posted By: Butch

Free ADRl tickets - 08/28/10 10:29 PM

Free ADRL ticckets at Summit Racing. You better read the fine print. Parking will cost you $20.00.

That's a real crock of you know what.

Butch
Posted By: Challenger

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/28/10 11:08 PM

Well how about free parking and $20 ADRL tickets. It is well worth $20 to watch ADRL! Or howabout this one 4 guys in a car $20 parking and free tickets (each guy pays $5) or 4 guys in a car at $20 a ADRL ticket ($80) and free parking! What would you rather pay? You think to get into something like that you would get in free? Just think you could take the family for $20 and not more.
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 12:59 AM

you can walk from home it will be free
Posted By: 440Jim

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 01:29 AM

Quote:

Well how about free parking and $20 ADRL tickets. It is well worth $20 to watch ADRL! Or howabout this one 4 guys in a car $20 parking and free tickets (each guy pays $5) or 4 guys in a car at $20 a ADRL ticket ($80) and free parking! What would you rather pay? You think to get into something like that you would get in free? Just think you could take the family for $20 and not more.

Good point(s).

I went to an ADRL event a couple years ago (free tickets), and paid the parking fee. I was OK with that. But since I didnt't drive a 9 passenger van, I paid more to see the good show than others and we all had "free" tickets. I would have rather seen free parking and $20 tickets.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 02:49 AM

Yeah I was there last week to pick up some pump nozzles and they stuffed 4 tickets in my bag with $12.00 worth of Holley parts
Hey Butch lets get Kurt to drive drive his van and it will only cost us about $3.50 each
Gus
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 03:04 AM

Simply amazing..........you and a buddy can go to the local track and watch a bracket race and it will probably cost you $20...........or the WHOLE family, can go and watch the baddest pro-Mods on the planet for a $20 parking fee, and you think thats a crock of sh*&............simply amazing

Monte
Posted By: 340B5

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 03:46 AM

I myself am painfully, brutally, honest. I expect the same of others. Tell me the truth and don't sugarcoat it. Yes it's a deal, but why can't they just be up-front and mark it on the ticket or something? I've seen a post like this somewhere.
Posted By: Butch

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 02:25 PM

Quote:

I myself am painfully, brutally, honest. I expect the same of others. Tell me the truth and don't sugarcoat it. Yes it's a deal, but why can't they just be up-front and mark it on the ticket or something? I've seen a post like this somewhere.

Thank you for making my point. Deception is a cruel thing.

Gus- that sounds like a plan. Now if we can just get free gas with a $50 charge for using the pump.
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/29/10 04:19 PM

Butch we'll just load up some people in a truck and go, we can even split gas money, it'll be an awesome cheap day!
Posted By: SSAAHemiFan

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/30/10 03:13 PM

I went to the blue suede cruise and the staff handed me 8 tickets.

There is a "*" on the ticket face and when you read it it does state the $20 parking fee.

I was at Advanced auto and they had stacks of tickets on the counter- also free

Place will be jammed packed - get there early before they close the gates

I am going just to watch Pro-Mod
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/30/10 03:17 PM

I went last year and the parking fee was 10 bucks, and i went in by myself.

this year i get up there, again by myself, and they had upped the parking to 20 bucks.

I still dont think its a bad deal, but they are a little missleading.
Its just a shame that its all on the 1/8 mile at a great safe 1/4 mile venue.
Posted By: 10 o to go

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/30/10 03:56 PM

Gateway ADRL $20.00 parking ,free spec tickets givin away everywhere .
I bet thier is a loophole in tax on parking verses spectator tickets for the state to get their piece.
They have been upfront on the parking cost .

The group that pulled a fast one was the nostalgia race at GIR charged parking when you got far enough up in the facility then had to buy your spec tickets .
don't know if the KCIR nostalgia is set same .
nothing printed .
Posted By: 340B5

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/30/10 04:23 PM

Quote:

Gateway ADRL $20.00 parking ,free spec tickets givin away everywhere .
I bet thier is a loophole in tax on parking verses spectator tickets for the state to get their piece.
They have been upfront on the parking cost .

The group that pulled a fast one was the nostalgia race at GIR charged parking when you got far enough up in the facility then had to buy your spec tickets .
don't know if the KCIR nostalgia is set same .
nothing printed .

Yeah, and then the State Police (taxpayers) have to foot the bill for crowd control.
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: Free ADRl tickets - 08/30/10 05:36 PM

I'll be there pitted with the rig next to Ellis Vial and ProMods. We'll be making sets, kissing babies, and shaking hands. Stop by and say hi.
© 2024 Moparts Forums